Mens health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango killa

Full Back
Noticed a hell of a lot of threads on here since i joined about men’s health problems. Do fellow smb ers think a men’s health and wellness section would be a good idea on the the diet and exercise side? Or not ?Just seems that a serious topic might be better off the pisstaking smb side. Ladies, no offence intended as you have mumsnet;)

It would be possible to have a sub section within the diet and health forum

Though imo maybe the diet forum could be used already. If anyone would like to trade circumcision anecdotes though, I’m available

It would be possible to have a sub section within the diet and health forum

Though imo maybe the diet forum could be used already. If anyone would like to trade circumcision anecdotes though, I’m available
Yeah, thats what i was alluring to. Circumcision no, what ya like on moles?

Noticed a hell of a lot of threads on here since i joined about men’s health problems. Do fellow smb ers think a men’s health and wellness section would be a good idea on the the diet and exercise side? Or not ?Just seems that a serious topic might be better off the pisstaking smb side. Ladies, no offence intended as you have mumsnet;)
A good idea.

I tried to start a thread on erection issues which got pulled. Surely men talking about stuff like that anonymously would actually be a good thing.

(obviously I was asking got a friend)

The other sections don't get enough traction. If it wasn't for trump and more importantly brexit, the politics forum would barely get used.

That did cross my mind as well, seems like the diet and exercise forum is sadly underused given the amount of people who love exercising
I think they should show sections you have ticked on your viewing page. So you can see a thin column of pure football that is scrollable. Same with SMB. Then maybe smaller columns that are stacked for each of the other sections that are scrollable. So you can see everything that is being talked about all over without having to flick from page to page.

I think they should show sections you have ticked on your viewing page. So you can see a thin column of pure football that is scrollable. Same with SMB. Then maybe smaller columns that are stacked for each of the other sections that are scrollable. So you can see everything that is being talked about all over without having to flick from page to page.
Interesting ideas their mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back