Meltdown imminent on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at that we need to add a proven goal scorer. This won't be popular but, I would go for Cameron Jerome. He can score goals in the championship and adds physical presence.

Yeah, that type is fine...a few like that, a few loans and we won't be far away.

We just need a new hungry positive manager who can instil some confidence in the players and fans.

Step one complete today. Let's see who we get in.

This is the most positive news we've had in ages.

When we appoint some knacker with no money to spend.

We all wanted moyes out but I really fear what lies ahead under short
If that bit is true, which is likely, then bring in a young hungry manager that can motivate and coach and develop youth then.

I think some might be in for a bit of a rude awakening here like. We're now a championship club with appalling finances and an owner who's just seen his chosen one bail out on him.

We need more than that mate, let's be honest.

That would make a huge difference. The mood around the club and fans has been rock bottom and Moyes was a major factor with his self preserving depressing comments. Some positivity will make a huge difference. I'm sure we will get players in we just need to appoint the right manager.

I want to see us go for a young ambitious manager, maybe give someone a chance.

Let a manager come in and manager by using tactics, team selections and man management. Moyes only wanted money to spend.

Spending money is only one part of management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back