Meltdown imminent on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are no guarantees. Lineker slated Ranieri appointment and his sacking.

I will say that Moyes was a 99% certainty of never doing anything here. It had simply gone way too far.
The problem was once he realised he'd made a mistake joining the club he lost intrest and had no fight. He should have resigned then, not at the end of the season.

The problem was once he realised he'd made a mistake joining the club he lost intrest and had no fight. He should have resigned then, not at the end of the season.

I was angry we didn't get rid of him with at least a dozen games left to give us a chance of staying up.

Now I'm just relieved his time is finally over :)

I was angry we didn't get rid of him with at least a dozen games left to give us a chance of staying up.

Now I just relieved his time is finally over :)
I'm glad he's gone but, as I said earlier, I'm not confident that we'll get the next appointment right.

It's going to be a bleak summer

Doesn't have to be....when all those that will be leaving are gone we could be left with a core of Love, Jones, O'Shea, Oviedo, McNair, Ndong, Cattermole,Rodwell, Gibson, Gooch, Watmore, Asoro so even with that much reduced squad there's a 433 there.

....Jones.............O'Shea.........McNair.........Oviedo

................Ndong.......Catts.............Rodwell/Gibson

........Asoro.................Watmore..............Gooch......

Not good enough I agree but the base is there and IF the new manager gets the money raised in sales (potentially £40m) and can add 4 or 5 loans we could be very competitive with a bit of positivity from the new manager.

Or,

When we get a double billionaire owner who has one of his billions to put straight into new signings and his first is keeping Pickford and Defoe and opening the topless can bar again in the red lion.

Fook off with your negativity on a positive day. FTM

Doesn't have to be....when all those that will be leaving are gone we could be left with a core of Love, Jones, O'Shea, Oviedo, McNair, Ndong, Cattermole,Rodwell, Gibson, Gooch, Watmore, Asoro so even with that much reduced squad there's a 433 there.

....Jones.............O'Shea.........McNair.........Oviedo

................Ndong.......Catts.............Rodwell/Gibson

........Asoro.................Watmore..............Gooch......

Not good enough I agree but the base is there and IF the new manager gets the money raised in sales (potentially £40m) and can add 4 or 5 loans we could be very competitive with a bit of positivity from the new manager.
Looking at that we need to add a proven goal scorer. This won't be popular but, I would go for Cameron Jerome. He can score goals in the championship and adds physical presence.

Or,

When we get a double billionaire owner who has one of his billions to put straight into new signings and his first is keeping Pickford and Defoe and opening the topless can bar again in the red lion.

Fook off with your negativity on a positive day. FTM
Wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back