McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Bone

Striker
Why hasn’t he left the club ?
He’s been available since before the window opened and every club knows that.
Are we gonna end up with him staying put, out of favour, and paying his wages?

Dunno why but I thought he had a half decent agent. Thought there would be interest in him.
Blackpool and Hibs were mentioned early doors..
We need him gone.

ok mate- where is he going to go at best?

Bottom end of the Championship?
That would only be on loan anyway.

No doubt there will have been enquiries but its all down to who pays what in terms of wages.
It will go to the last hours of the window this one imho.

I can’t get my head round this leave it till the last minute malarkey. He is available now. If you think he can do a job for your club why not get him now ?

I can’t get my head round this leave it till the last minute malarkey. He is available now. If you think he can do a job for your club why not get him now ?
Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up going to America or Australia and the former are out of season so no rush.

Wages to high ..club will pay greater % of wages the closer thewindow looms!I think his family is settled an we will have to pay him off!

Whatever the issues were with him , clubs will have a good idea and many may not want to gamble and risk team harmony ?

Is there a chance he gets back or is what he's done serous enough for that to be off the table completely? Fit and up for it added to how we're playing he'd be like a new signing

Because you need someone to buy him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back