McDonalds

'McDonald's' hairstyle :lol:

The letter does not expand on the "Meet me at McDonald's" style.

However Norwich hairdresser, Matthew Barber, described it as a curly perm teased into a high bouffant on top with shaved back and sides, or "fades".

school has banned a series of "extreme hairstyles", including one known as "Meet me at McDonald's".

The style is one of six deemed "unacceptable" for boys at Great Yarmouth Charter Academy in Norfolk.

"Uniform and appearance are a key part of developing school ethos," a letter to parents read

Academy bans 'McDonald's' haircuts

The meat patties are okay but the buns are horrible mushy concoctions. It is food that leaves you unsatisfied both in taste and feeling full. I haven't had one for a few years. Missus likes the toffee sundae so I do frequent said establishment occasionally.

The meat patties are okay but the buns are horrible mushy concoctions. It is food that leaves you unsatisfied both in taste and feeling full. I haven't had one for a few years. Missus likes the toffee sundae so I do frequent said establishment occasionally.

Breakfast wrap is canny. Usually plot my Sunday morning 5k run so it ends at the one near my house and thus saves me the bother of cooking at home.

Laughably so. Mind I haven't handed McDonalds any of my cash for a good few years now anyway. Proper meh bait imo.
Same here. I think the last time I ate in one was on a mates stag night 12 years ago. The only other time I can think of in the last 20 years was in Hong Kong. It was really hot and we had 20 minute to kill before we were heading somewhere. Drinks everywhere were really expensive, except ice cold shakes in McDonalds where they were pretty cheap. I usually hate the place but that really hit the spot.

If I'm out and need some lunch, I'm more likely to go to a supermarket for a sandwich or occasionally subway. For burgers, some of the independent vans are far nicer than McDonalds, though there is always the risk of the unknown with them.

Back