McDonalds

Used to use them quite a lot for a bacon roll and coffee in the mornings but they must have changed their bacon supplier recently and it's tasteless.
I've now become a Greggs scratter instead of a Maccies scratter for my roadside brekkie. The Greggs bacon baguette is far superior though still prefer maccies coffee.
Plus you can get as much extra bacon as you want

i had a big mac and fries on Monday as it happens... £1.99 with a voucher I ripped out the metro.. cheap lunch which allowed me to spend money saved on a pint of Guiness to wash it down

i can go months between eating one and then have 2 in a week.

its serves a job when required

i had a big mac and fries on Monday as it happens... £1.99 with a voucher I ripped out the metro.. cheap lunch which allowed me to spend money saved on a pint of Guiness to wash it down

i can go months between eating one and then have 2 in a week.

its serves a job when required

BK app is decent. Always a deal for 2 double cheeseburgers and 2 fries for £3.50. Great value.

Of the big chains?

McDonalds, KFC, Burger King?

McDonalds burgers probably aren't as good as BK's but there's not a lot in jt

Burglar King is Fookin dog shit.......

Bought some frozen Findus burgers a while ago, 60% water and could taste the Fooka for weeks.......Ran..sid

I walked into the Liverpool Street one again today.. all machines had done down.. mayhem trying to serve everyone at one little counter.. alas I didnt bother
The new system with the machines is cack. Takes so long the food is cold by the time you get it.

Had a double mcroyale or whatever they are called last week driving through Hungary, was better than I thought tbf although I was very hungover

The bairn wanted to go in half term last week.

Hot and spicy chicken legend, shaker salad and a Coke zero. The bread was nicer than the regular buns but it wasn't really hot and spicy.

Back