McCann Doc coming to Netflix

Pancho

Striker
Staff member
I thought the topic was worth a return given the stories about the McCanns and Amaral in the press recently.

As for the DNA, my point is that the DNA available matched Maddie, unfortunately it was highly degraded, from bleach I'd imagine. The point is it could have ruled out Maddie and it didnt.
I hadn't seen anything in the press recently.

You continuing to try to make a point demonstrates that you haven't the first clue about the use of DNA as a forensic tool.

Not that I'm an expert but compared to you I'm Francis Crick.

I hadn't seen anything in the press recently.

You continuing to try to make a point demonstrates that you haven't the first clue about the use of DNA as a forensic tool.

Not that I'm an expert but compared to you I'm Francis Crick.
He has a point. If it wasn't her DNA how do we know she was ever in the apartment?

FootballFan

Striker

Sorry to bring Brexit into it 🧐
DNA

Does Not Apply
Mine was a sarcastic comment because you seem to have bumped a thread that petered out 5 months ago.

I'm more than happy to discuss this matter when I'm convinced that your understanding of the use of DNA as forensic tool is sufficient for you to recognise that insisting upon a simple binary answer to your transparently loaded question is spectacularly gormless.
New user name or sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

maghater

Winger
£12 million spent, and no arrests makes Will Griggs efforts look a steal.

Sorry to trivialise such a sad event, but after twelve years its time to be realistic, after all there are 30+ unsolved murders in London from last year alone, but they weren't blonde kids from affluent families were they?

£12 million spent, and no arrests makes Will Griggs efforts look a steal.

Sorry to trivialise such a sad event, but after twelve years its time to be realistic, after all there are 30+ unsolved murders in London from last year alone, but they weren't blonde kids from affluent families were they?
I think more than 12 million has been spend.

Horace Cope

Winger
"Don't waste your time investigating hoodies stabbing and killing each other sir we need you to investigate a cold case that everyone from the armchair detective to the entire membership of the RNIB have solved.

It's probably the parents but we can't touch them due to immunity and government skulduggery but have yourself a fortnight in the sun and we'll bury a few more black kids when you get back"