Mbappe off to Real Madrid for £342m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still waiting to hear why mum is more acceptable than mam, it sounds as if you moved to London and you are ashamed of your working class roots, who looks down on you for saying mam?
Mum is just as working class as mam. Not sure why anyone would think different. When I first moved to London and a couple of locals heard me saying mam they thought I was saying mum in their accent.

Looked down on from who exactly?

Whom, surely, when you're talking to @Hbk69 with his stick up his arse. :rolleyes:

If his mam is mum, I wonder if he calls his working class dad, dud.

I'd love to know how someone from a working class background doesn't identify as working class.

"My dad(dy) was working clarse but I'm positively upper middle, I'll have you know. What, what?"

F*cking clown-shoe. :oops::oops:

Whom, surely, when you're talking to @Hbk69 with his stick up his arse. :rolleyes:

If his mam is mum, I wonder if he calls his working class dad, dud.

I'd love to know how someone from a working class background doesn't identify as working class.

"My dad(dy) was working clarse but I'm positively upper middle, I'll have you know. What, what?"

F*cking clown-shoe. :oops::oops:

As soon as I posted it I did think, that needs changing, but couldn't be bothered. Shouldn't it be mummy, as per Lizzie.

Jeez alot of triggered people on here. Feel free to call your birth female, Mam. You will just be frowned on is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back