Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
bookmark away lad

absolute rubbish. he is 40 yr old facing McGregor in his prime.

obviously he is favourite because he is a boxer, but if you think McGregor has not got a shot of knocking him out you are a complete idiot.

He has a punchers chance in a game where the guy he's facing is am expert at not getting punched.

So his chances are very very very slim. Much better boxers have tried and failed McGregor knows himself he will lose but he's all about the money.

I'm an MMA fan too prefer it over boxing have since 2001 but he's onto a loss and a big pay check, finish his last fight on UFC contract then retires.

He hasn't even defended his belt man not even a true champion in MMA well undisputed champion.

McGregor will not have knockout power compared to others Mayweather has fought. Maidana caught him flush and looked like he knocked a tooth out and he didn't go down.

He's getting on, but he consistently shows he is still near impossible to land very many clean shots and that he's too fast and smart for the best boxers in the world. Nevermind McGregor

Exactly as long as he doesn't let McGregor get in his head like he did with Aldo and keeps composed he will toy with him

McGregor is bigger, younger and arguably in better shape. But he's not a boxer.

It should be interesting anyway.

I see people on facebook saying ''he has never faced someone like Mcgregor before!'', as if Mcgregor is better than Pacquiao, Canelo etc :lol:

McGregors best attribute in his career has been his mouth. If he was boring he wouldn't have had half the opportunities that he has had.

He's an entertainer as well as an MMA fighter and has made Dana as well as himself a lot of money.

Why else has he been allowed to do this or take so long to defend his belt?

The P4P champion at the time Anderson Silva wanted to fight Roy Jones Junior but Dana would let happen... why was that?

You'd think McGregor has some secret extra knockout power no one else in boxing has ever had. :lol:

it's exactly what they were hoping for with promotion for the 'fight'. the amount of people saying he's never been in with someone who can punch like McGregor. aye because he punches harder than Pacquiao, Maidana, Canelo, Cotto etc.. :lol:. they and the other 40 odd could barely lay a glove on him yet McGregor who not even at amateur level is going to batter him all the ring apparently

McGregor will not have knockout power compared to others Mayweather has fought. Maidana caught him flush and looked like he knocked a tooth out and he didn't go down.

He's getting on, but he consistently shows he is still near impossible to land very many clean shots and that he's too fast and smart for the best boxers in the world. Nevermind McGregor

All in the past man. History counts for nothing.

He is a 40 yr old up against a superstar.

All in the past man. History counts for nothing.

He is a 40 yr old up against a superstar.

You are either a wum or a sandwich short of a picnic. You keep saying the same things.

This is coming from a mcgregor fan who would love to see him win

You are either a wum or a sandwich short of a picnic. You keep saying the same things.

This is coming from a mcgregor fan who would love to see him win

I'm entitled to keep saying the same things. I am responding to others who keep saying the same things.

McGregor has a 20% chance of winning, these are the facts.

Reactions: GK
McGregor has spent a career rolling on the floor with other pikey "fighters". He has never entered an arena like boxing. Mayweather is going to take the piss out of him and hopefully bray the mouthy little **** into next week.

I'm entitled to keep saying the same things. I am responding to others who keep saying the same things.

McGregor has a 20% chance of winning, these are the facts.

What condition do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back