May 27th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was away for 2 months - December and January - fantastic experience. I left Singapore 3 days before the first case of COVIC 19 there. Missed the family though.
Wow....you were lucky not to be quarantined there...and what an itinary...you must have been knackered after that lot...

I've been on a Caribbean tour watching cricket, we went in 2010 for the 20 20 world cup...

We won that year....

It was spoiled though as we got married 1 game before the semi final in St. Lucia 🤣🥰🤣

You're not wrong there...very strange.

24 is ideal for me. Our weather seems to change every 10 minutes...blows through the Rockies and plays a bit of havoc ...
Did you emigrate there or born and bred Canadian mate ?
Morning Hank and everyone.

Have a good one and take it easy.
Morning Kingdom Bhoy...

Last edited:
Cheers for that mate, did you get to a lads game at all whilst in Sunlan ?

Just curious to see what makes folk from out of the area follow the lads....

Mother from silky. I was only a nipper then so didnt go to any games.

We'd moved back here and we got used to awaiting newspaper clippings from my aunt. That was my first bit of catching the bug. As time went on, Sunderland were on tv from time to time. I remember waking up to hear my mother say "ha'way the lads" as the game began. Her and my brother glued to the tv. That's where I started to get right into it

Only been once ..to the SOL when I brought "mams" ashes home to Sunderland.

Would love to get back more...see what happens in the shekel department, among other things.

Mother from silky. I was only a nipper then so didnt go to any games.

We'd moved back here and we got used to awaiting newspaper clippings from my aunt. That was my first bit of catching the bug. As time went on, Sunderland were on tv from time to time. I remember waking up to hear my mother say "ha'way the lads" as the game began. Her and my brother glued to the tv. That's where I started to get right into it

Only been once ..to the SOL when I brought "mams" ashes home to Sunderland.

Would love to get back more...see what happens in the shekel department, among other things.
Nice story @oilcat

I would save your shekels until it's worth coming over for a match mate...

That's a wrap for me I'm knackered...nite mate

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning hank, morning all, nowt for me, just graft,be good
Morning Wandof...

Bloody cat of ours trying to murder the bird population in our garden. No bloody treats for her today, of all the birds she chose she chose those squawking bloody magpies, i've only slept a few hours....
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning S J.......

The sun is almost popping up over the trees....

Its gonna be another hot and sunny day....

Last edited:
RB Leipzig v Hertha Berlin
Bundesliga
1700 kick off 17:30
BT Sport 1

Union Berlin v Mainz
Bundesliga
1915 kick off 19:30
BT Sport 2

FC Augsburg v Paderborn
Bundesliga
BT Sport ESPN

Fortuna Dusseldorf v Schalke 04
Bundesliga
BT Sport 1

Hoffenheim v FC Cologne
Bundesliga
BT Sport 3

That's yer lot Hertha & Dusseldorf for me
Morning hank and all. Off to work soon . Probably Dusseldorf game for me.

Have a good Wednesday everyone and stay safe
Morning Hank, Morning Becs and Bob, Morning all.

Finishing off a wine. Had a conference thing that lasted for ever tonight. No drink on view. No more of that ffs!
morning mate
Morning mate, cheers for the posts.
morning mate

Last edited:
Morning Wandof...

Bloody cat of ours trying to murder the bird population in our garden. No bloody treats for her today, of all the birds she chose she chose those squawking bloody magpies, i've only slept a few hours....

Morning S J.......

The sun is almost popping up over the trees....

Its gonna be another hot and sunny day....
Nothing wrong with culling a few mags mate😏

Morning Hank lad and everyone....

Bang on midnight marra...

Running scared of Becs & likes race....

I watched 2nd half of the Dortmund game...

Not convinced about watching without a crowd....
morning mate
Morning hank...morning all...

Work and cut the grass. Maybe watch some old FA Cup footage.

All the best, team hank...be safe and enjoy!
Morning mate
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Working today, no football and no beer for me today. Day 74 today, the authorities are due to make an announcement later about the lockdown which is due to finish on Sunday.

Well done for your voluntary work @hank williams.
morning TVM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back