May 27th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much ya had today am on me 14th can strongbow
How many ?

Bloody hell I know it's been warm but that's a lot..

You after Hanks crown ? ;)
It's been hard for me this lockdown not having my councillor to speak too

Why I threw my self in to the food bank work cause the charity shop I worked got closed

I hate been on my fat arse deeing nowt

Why I mainly volunteered
You have a good heart Hank lad ....

Keep it up

Last edited:
Morning Hank lad and everyone....

Bang on midnight marra...

Running scared of Becs & likes race....

I watched 2nd half of the Dortmund game...

Not convinced about watching without a crowd....
I agree strange with no fans. Mind I’m still watching just not sure whether I’m enjoying the football or the beer
How many ?

Bloody hell I know it's been warm but that's a lot..

You after Hanks crown ? ;)

You have a good heart Hank lad ....

Keep it up
Nah not after his crown marra just been busty decorating today. Dread waking up tbh coz what looks good drunk is probs a mess sober

Last edited:
Best way mate I did a 12 week ban whilst you did your 10 weaker it’s a nightmare
It's been hard for me this lockdown not having my councillor to speak too

Why I threw my self in to the food bank work cause the charity shop I worked got closed

I hate been on my fat arse deeing nowt

Why I mainly volunteered
Great effort Hank....

Not many would give their time for free...

Keep up the good work mate
I agree strange with no fans. Mind I’m still watching just not sure whether I’m enjoying the football or the beer

Nah not after his crown marra just been busty decorating today. Dread waking up tbh coz what looks good drunk is probs a mess sober
You gonna find out in the morning marra....
I'm fine thanks - Yourself? Feeling good I hope.
I'm getting there John, last time we spoke was before xmas I think....did you go to Australia and Singapore or Hong Kong ?

Last edited:
Don’t I nah it the woman already pointing out how much of a drunk I am and the odd lump in wallpaper. Pray for me plz
Dont worry marra it'll all be good by the morning....
Not a problem whatsoever, my friend.

Cheers and hoping you have a brilliant day ahead as well.
Thanks mate....more of the same here weather wise....24° for the foreseeable.... ☀ ☀

It's a strange World we're in right now

Last edited:
I'm getting there John, last time we spoke was before xmas I think....did you go to Australia and Singapore or Hong Kong ?

Yes I did thanks. Singapore, NZ, Australia for Christmas and the Boxing Day test in Melbourne, back to NZ, A weeks rest in Hawaii then LA, San Francisco and Dallas. I had to go to Deeley Plaza and the grassy knoll in Dallas - fascinating for a history bore like me.

Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Working today, no football and no beer for me today. Day 74 today, the authorities are due to make an announcement later about the lockdown which is due to finish on Sunday.

Well done for your voluntary work @hank williams.
Morning Thamesvalley....

Are you finding it easier as the days pass ?

You do know that if you dont have a beer for 75 days or more that makes you t total 😉
Yes I did thanks. Singapore, NZ, Australia for Christmas and the Boxing Day test in Melbourne, back to NZ, A weeks rest in Hawaii then LA, San Francisco and Dallas. I had to go to Deeley Plaza and the grassy knoll in Dallas - fascinating for a history bore like me.
Thought so mate, I had a bit of a break from here as I've not been great with my back issues...

What an itinerary that was...how long were you away for in total ?

But it's great to be back amongst friends

Last edited:
Morning Thamesvalley....

You do know that if you dont have a beer for 75 days or more that makes you t total 😉
Morning MK

Sometimes easier, sometimes harder, it depends on the day really. I often don't drink alcohol during the working week as I generally work long hours.

Didn't know about the 75 day definition!

Currently feeling like a cricketer nudging singles in a long defensive innings! Doubt if I will make the century though lol.

Morning MK

Sometimes easier, sometimes harder, it depends on the day really. I often don't drink alcohol during the working week as I generally work long hours.

Didn't know about the 75 day definition!
Currently feeling like a cricketer nudging singles in a long defensive innings! Doubt if I will make the century though lol.
Didn't know about the 75 day definition! ;)

Last edited:
Morning Thamesvalley....

Thought so mate, I had a bit of a break from here as I've not been great with my back issues...

What an itinerary that was...how long were you away for in total ?

But it's great to be back amongst friends

I was away for 2 months - December and January - fantastic experience. I left Singapore 3 days before the first case of COVID 19 there. Missed the family though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back