Maxim beer

Anyone struggling to find their favourite tipple at the moment. The maxim brewery has a shop at the brewery itself in houghton, Rainton meadows. Selling amongst others cases of Double maxim, maximus and what I’ve just getting a couple of cases of, Swedish blonde. Great prices.

Has anyone else been through?
0pen tomorrow?

Have you been in what's it like compared to lighthouse

Just the once. Lighthouse a bit more basic decor wise and Blues offered a bit more variety (Had Tiny Rebel on tap) but that's because Lighthouse was largely about Vaux so was themed to a degree. The lass behind the bar in Blues is smart anarl.
Have you been in what's it like compared to lighthouse

There ya go marra

Right pisser what's happening at the moment.

Last edited:
Just the once. Lighthouse a bit more basic decor wise and Blues offered a bit more variety (Had Tiny Rebel on tap) but that's because Lighthouse was largely about Vaux so was themed to a degree. The lass behind the bar in Blues is smart anarl.

There ya go marra

Right pisser what's happening at the moment.
Looks good i live in seaburn and apparently they are going to be doing deliveries

Anyone struggling to find their favourite tipple at the moment. The maxim brewery has a shop at the brewery itself in houghton, Rainton meadows. Selling amongst others cases of Double maxim, maximus and what I’ve just getting a couple of cases of, Swedish blonde. Great prices.

Has anyone else been through?

Raspberry porter is really nice. Got a crate the other day from the brewery shop
Goody prices
The raspberry porter is superb
It is, gave it a try for the first time and I'm halfway through my crate. Only bought it Thursday

Last edited:

Back