Mauricio Pochettino

You can have worse stats and win in every sport. Happens all the time in tennis and darts.

How can you have the worst stats in either of those sports and still win?

On Poch. Any self respecting manager should not be going anywhere near the shit show at Chelsea. Ran by those American jokers.

In a bit if a mess aren't they. Have some good players but spunked a load of money just randomly buying with no plan and now seem to be struggling on how to get them playing as a team.

Gonna need to offload some to Saudis if they can cause no one is matching 100ks over 8 year contracts to take them (though that said I didn't think they'd be able to sell Mount and Havertz for 120 million either so..)

In a bit if a mess aren't they. Have some good players but spunked a load of money just randomly buying with no plan and now seem to be struggling on how to get them playing as a team.

Gonna need to offload some to Saudis if they can cause no one is matching 100ks over 8 year contracts to take them (though that said I didn't think they'd be able to sell Mount and Havertz for 120 million either so..)
I could see him as manager of them at some point. Big name, has worked for an oil rich state previously.

Back