Match on tv anywhere in London this Friday night? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except they won't, because its a shit game in League 1.

I assume the London branch will post about the best place later in the week. The Old Red Lion at Angel is usually a good bet, but not sure about Friday nights as they have the theatre on upstairs and I think they don't like it being loud in the bar (I.e. no sound or very low sound on the teles), which isn't ideal.

I'll post on here if it anything is said. Might just watch at home myself. Will see how the week goes!

Coach & Horses?

I was thinking that. G Force even tried to organise London drinks recently on here with no luck. Useless sods.
HawAy shep son pick a pub and give them a ring/email for us.
I was thinking that. G Force even tried to organise London drinks recently on here with no luck. Useless sods.
Aye but he’s not you. Charismally deprived I think the PC expression is.

Last edited:
Anyone know anywhere will have it on? Don’t just say they have matches on in the so and so pub etc. It’s Friday night in the worlds second greatest city and the pubs don’t NEED a bunch of drunken northern football fans spoiling their other customers night out/after work drinks plus it’s the third division.
@HellsBells @James @gforce

Millers by Kings X

Me and a marra of mine walked past the colherne in summer back in 80s. We were wolf whistled at fervhrissakes. I’ve nivver felt so humiliated, embarrassed, violated etc.
That's when I was there. I was young. It was an eye-opener (which, so far as I'm aware, isn't a sexual euphemism, but I'm still relatively naiive)....

London branch Matt has confirmed it’s on at the Old Kings Arms in Angel, they are looking for an idea of numbers.
Where?
Is that the Essex Rd Kings summit or other pub near the old queens arms? I certainly can’t imagine the kings head on upper st having a match on. Can’t find a currently named old kings arms named pub near the Angel though I think it was called that years ago.

Maple Leaf and Porterhouse usually have sky games on. In Covent Garden like.

Good chance those pubs will be packed om a Friday night in Covent Garden, so you might not be able to properly watch the game.

Suggest the Angel if you want to watch the game with like minded SAFC fans.

Where?
Is that the Essex Rd Kings summit or other pub near the old queens arms? I certainly can’t imagine the kings head on upper st having a match on. Can’t find a currently named old kings arms named pub near the Angel though I think it was called that years ago.

He means the Old Red Lion - got the branch email yesterday. I'll be there.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back