Mary Poppins

Status
Not open for further replies.

The money these presenters get is insane. I mean cmon they just sit there watching (sometimes) games of football and then spend 5 minutes telling us things we have just watched.

Our f***ing hard earned money is being spent on these twats instead of actual good programmes we can watch all week without scrapping about on over 100+ channels looking for ONE thing to watch.

I couldn't give a fuck who is presenting as long as they are decent. I bet they could get people just as good on A LOT less money than these leeches which would save fuck loads of money every year to invest in actual programmes etc..

The money these presenters get is insane. I mean cmon they just sit there watching (sometimes) games of football and then spend 5 minutes telling us things we have just watched.

Our f***ing hard earned money is being spent on these twats instead of actual good programmes we can watch all week without scrapping about on over 100+ channels looking for ONE thing to watch.

I couldn't give a fuck who is presenting as long as they are decent. I bet they could get people just as good on A LOT less money than these leeches which would save fuck loads of money every year to invest in actual programmes etc..

:lol:

What a load of shite, particularly the last sentence.

Straight out of the school of 'Why is <insert shit footballer> getting paid £xk a week, I could do it for half that'

You think they are worth 450k a year? Give over.

They are worth whatever someone wants to pay them. If the BBC didn't pay Shearer 450K someone else would.

I'm not privy to what Sky pay the likes of Henry, Redknapp, Neville and Carragher but I bet it's in the region of what Shearer gets.

They are all a relatable face to the casual and hardcore viewer for an industry that generates millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back