Martin O'Neill

I see that quite a few press outlets have airbrushed his car-crash time as manager of Sunderland from his hugely impressive CV that brought him success at Leicester, Celtic and Villa before landing the role of ROI manager.

Still thank O’Neill for that initial period where he did get safc playing.

I still find his purchase of fletcher to be a huge mistake at the overall cost to safc of that deal.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he got forest to the play offs

Still thank O’Neill for that initial period where he did get safc playing.

I still find his purchase of fletcher to be a huge mistake at the overall cost to safc of that deal.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he got forest to the play offs

Only 4 points adrift of playoffs so he should have a chance. Could be the right move for him at this stage in his career....also for Roy Keane if he goes there too......He does well at clubs who play in red

He was on the radio earlier, talking about players these days not being bothered about playing.
He said only once did he knock on Cloughy's door, asking why he'd been demoted to the second team. The response: "because you're too good for the third team"

He was on the radio earlier, talking about players these days not being bothered about playing.
He said only once did he knock on Cloughy's door, asking why he'd been demoted to the second team. The response: "because you're too good for the third team"

Bit hypocritical of O'Neill mind he even says himself he was fed up of football & wanted to go back to Northern Ireland & study

Back