Marlon Samuels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet another racist black man. This will no doubt be lost amongst all these knee bending and fist raising though.

Samuels has always been a total wanker. Sitting at press conference with his feet on table showed just what a wanker and I remember people lapping it up :oops:

spot on

imagine if Stokes called him "black man"
Noticed Skysports arent reporting it, mind it doesnt fit their agenda does it. Disgraceful comments

they would if Stokes tweeted "hey Black Man"

Seems to be getting some traction on social media. Michael Vaughan has posted the screenshot on Instagram, calling the comments appalling and that he thought racism was being stamped out.

For all Vaughan is like marmite now, credit to him for highlighting this.

To be honest the ‘white boy’ comment doesn’t bother me much the same as if stokes said ‘black boy’ it wouldn’t bother me either.

What I hate is that if it was stokes then people would’ve been camped out on this thread wanting him hung drawn and quartered and it would’ve been front, middle and back of every media outlet.

The hypocrisy stinks.

Bloke is a prick. The white boy comments are neither here nor there really but on about superior race is ridiculous :lol: as others have said that would be front page news if the other way round. He should be hung out to dry for it.

Bloke is a prick. The white boy comments are neither here nor there really but on about superior race is ridiculous :lol: as others have said that would be front page news if the other way round. He should be hung out to dry for it.
The white boy comments are only ‘neither here nor there’ if Stokes or any other white bloke was afforded the same luxury if he used the term ‘black boy’. I think we both know that wouldn’t be the case.

The white boy comments are only ‘neither here nor there’ if Stokes or any other white bloke was afforded the same luxury if he used the term ‘black boy’. I think we both know that wouldn’t be the case.
Totally agree, I just mean I personally don't think its a massive deal (especially in comparison to his superior skin tone comments).

Totally agree, I just mean I personally don't think its a massive deal (especially in comparison to his superior skin tone comments).
As Ive said none of his comments bother me, what bothers me is what the reaction would be if shoe on other foot.

Anthony Joshua claims the black race is supreme and that blacks should abstain from spending their money in white owned businesses.

It seems the blacks have a free pass to do and say as they please when it comes to race.

Will be barely mentioned never mind condemned. Let’s face it the heavyweight champ of world can blatantly tell people to stop spending money in white peoples shops and hes branded inspirational :lol:
In the interests of balance I strongly believe that both Samuel’s and your good self are both racists. Is that fair? I agree racism works both ways.

Last edited:
In the interests of balance I strongly believe that both Samuel’s and your good self are both racists. Is that fair? I agree racism works both ways.
Well I’m certainly not. I subscribe to the Morgan Freeman thought process of simply ignoring any reference of skin colour and all this nonsense will go away in time.

As I’ve said calling someone a name based on skin colour is nothing in my opinion, black or white. What bothers me is the Massively different reactions they receive.

If this had been stokes the virtue signalling woke brigade would’ve been all over this fighting each other to see who could appear the most outraged.

Let’s see if any black man comes out to condemn this, I won’t hold my breath as I’m still waiting for one of them to come and condemn Joshua.

Well I’m certainly not. I subscribe to the Morgan Freeman thought process of simply ignoring any reference of skin colour and all this nonsense will go away in time.

As I’ve said calling someone a name based on skin colour is nothing in my opinion, black or white. What bothers me is the Massively different reactions they receive.

If this had been stokes the virtue signalling woke brigade would’ve been all over this fighting each other to see who could appear the most outraged.

Let’s see if any black man comes out to condemn this, I won’t hold my breath as I’m still waiting for one of them to come and condemn Joshua.

Is the fact that you would always strongly focus on an issue such as this ahead of issues that show discrimination against black people in life, the work place in sport for generations suggest you are a racist? It is true that Samuels comments were awful, racist even and that Joshua's were also but is this a bigger issue than the racism blacks have experienced for generations? Ive yet to hear a comment from you recognising that. I've yet to here your views on your early experiences of football which would have been similar to mine. How Howard Gayle must have felt at St James park or Mark Chamberlain or Roly Gregoire at Roker. However if there's a chance to point out 'hypocrisy' where their is a racist comment from a black person doesn't get challenged how you would like then you are all over it with all the passion you can muster.

Is the fact that you would always strongly focus on an issue such as this ahead of issues that show discrimination against black people in life, the work place in sport for generations suggest you are a racist? It is true that Samuels comments were awful, racist even and that Joshua's were also but is this a bigger issue than the racism blacks have experienced for generations? Ive yet to hear a comment from you recognising that. I've yet to here your views on your early experiences of football which would have been similar to mine. How Howard Gayle must have felt at St James park or Mark Chamberlain or Roly Gregoire at Roker. However if there's a chance to point out 'hypocrisy' where their is a racist comment from a black person doesn't get challenged how you would like then you are all over it with all the passion you can muster.
All instances you mention are historical and undeniable. What they are though are history and things have moved on for the better.

The things you mention don’t happen now, the colour of someone’s skin isn’t the crutch it once was despite some people being desperate to cling onto it.

Lewis Hamilton must’ve had the most privledged upbringing imaginable, zero glass ceiling for that boy yet he’s still wandering around with a massive chip on his shoulder.

I go back to the Morgan Freeman point of if you keep giving something the oxygen of publicity then it’ll never go away.

All instances you mention are historical and undeniable. What they are though are history and things have moved on for the better.

The things you mention don’t happen now, the colour of someone’s skin isn’t the crutch it once was despite some people being desperate to cling onto it.

Lewis Hamilton must’ve had the most privledged upbringing imaginable, zero glass ceiling for that boy yet he’s still wandering around with a massive chip on his shoulder.

I go back to the Morgan Freeman point of if you keep giving something the oxygen of publicity then it’ll never go away.

None of the below are historical. It is the UK today and there is massive racial inequality. These are genuine issues. You should care, this should be at the forefront of your mind ahead of awful comments from Marlon Samuels IMO. Your views on the likes of Samuels, Joshua and Hamilton would hold much more weight if you cared about this.
  • unemployment rates were significantly higher for ethnic minorities at 12.9 per cent compared with 6.3 per cent for White people
  • Black workers with degrees earn 23.1 per cent less on average than White workers
  • in Britain, significantly lower percentages of ethnic minorities (8.8 per cent) worked as managers, directors and senior officials, compared with White people (10.7 per cent) and this was particularly true for African or Caribbean or Black people (5.7 per cent) and those of mixed ethnicity (7.2 per cent)
  • Black people who leave school with A-levels typically get paid 14.3 per cent less than their White peers
    • just 6 per cent of Black school leavers attended a Russell Group university, compared with 12 per cent of mixed and Asian school leavers and 11 per cent of White school leavers
    • Black Caribbean and Mixed White/Black Caribbean children have rates of permanent exclusion about three times that of the pupil population as a whole
    • rates of prosecution and sentencing for Black people were three times higher than for White people,18 per thousand population compared with six per thousand population for White people
    • for sentencing it was 13 per thousand population for Black people and five per thousand population for White people
    • in England and Wales ethnic minority children and adults are more likely to be a victim of homicide
    • the homicide rate for Black people was 30.5 per million population, 14.1 for Asian people and 8.9 for White people
    • White women are more at risk of domestic abuse than ethnic minority women, with 7.4 per cent reported being victims of abuse compared with 4.4 per cent of ethnic minority women
    • race hate crimes on Britain’s railway networks have risen by 37 per cent
    • in England, 37.4 per cent of Black people and 44.8 per cent of Asian people felt unsafe being at home or around their local area, compared with 29.2 per cent of White people
      • Pakistani or Bangladeshi and Black adults are more likely to live in substandard accommodation than White people
      • 30.9 per cent of Pakistani or Bangladeshi people live in overcrowded accommodation, while for Black people the figure is 26.8 per cent and for White people it is 8.3 per cent
      • if you are an ethnic minority person, you are still more likely to live in poverty. Our evidence shows that 35.7 per cent of ethnic minorities were more likely to live in poverty compared with 17.2 per cent of White people
      • in Scotland, ethnic minority households are more likely to experience overcrowding, with 11.8 per cent for ethnic minority households compared with 2.9 per cent for White households

None of the below are historical. It is the UK today and there is massive racial inequality. These are genuine issues. You should care, this should be at the forefront of your mind ahead of awful comments from Marlon Samuels IMO. Your views on the likes of Samuels, Joshua and Hamilton would hold much more weight if you cared about this.
  • unemployment rates were significantly higher for ethnic minorities at 12.9 per cent compared with 6.3 per cent for White people
  • Black workers with degrees earn 23.1 per cent less on average than White workers
  • in Britain, significantly lower percentages of ethnic minorities (8.8 per cent) worked as managers, directors and senior officials, compared with White people (10.7 per cent) and this was particularly true for African or Caribbean or Black people (5.7 per cent) and those of mixed ethnicity (7.2 per cent)
  • Black people who leave school with A-levels typically get paid 14.3 per cent less than their White peers
    • just 6 per cent of Black school leavers attended a Russell Group university, compared with 12 per cent of mixed and Asian school leavers and 11 per cent of White school leavers
    • Black Caribbean and Mixed White/Black Caribbean children have rates of permanent exclusion about three times that of the pupil population as a whole
    • rates of prosecution and sentencing for Black people were three times higher than for White people,18 per thousand population compared with six per thousand population for White people
    • for sentencing it was 13 per thousand population for Black people and five per thousand population for White people
    • in England and Wales ethnic minority children and adults are more likely to be a victim of homicide
    • the homicide rate for Black people was 30.5 per million population, 14.1 for Asian people and 8.9 for White people
    • White women are more at risk of domestic abuse than ethnic minority women, with 7.4 per cent reported being victims of abuse compared with 4.4 per cent of ethnic minority women
    • race hate crimes on Britain’s railway networks have risen by 37 per cent
    • in England, 37.4 per cent of Black people and 44.8 per cent of Asian people felt unsafe being at home or around their local area, compared with 29.2 per cent of White people
      • Pakistani or Bangladeshi and Black adults are more likely to live in substandard accommodation than White people
      • 30.9 per cent of Pakistani or Bangladeshi people live in overcrowded accommodation, while for Black people the figure is 26.8 per cent and for White people it is 8.3 per cent
      • if you are an ethnic minority person, you are still more likely to live in poverty. Our evidence shows that 35.7 per cent of ethnic minorities were more likely to live in poverty compared with 17.2 per cent of White people
      • in Scotland, ethnic minority households are more likely to experience overcrowding, with 11.8 per cent for ethnic minority households compared with 2.9 per cent for White households
Lies, damned lies and then there’s statistics.

Moral of what you post there is that if you keep giving people an excuse they’ll keep latching into it.

There are so many successful black people now which shows that there is no longer a glass ceiling, dear me a black bloke was President of the USA!

Lies, damned lies and then there’s statistics.

Moral of what you post there is that if you keep giving people an excuse they’ll keep latching into it.

There are so many successful black people now which shows that there is no longer a glass ceiling, dear me a black bloke was President of the USA!

Ok I give up. Marlon Samuels was a I agree very bad

Don’t think there’s anyone I’d least like in my team. Even Warner. Horrible individual. Wonder what the good guys of the windies team really make of him. Brathwaite, Gayle, Holder etc

Still find it strange that it doesn't seem to have been mentioned in any if the mainstream media outlets in the UK, apart from the daily mail

Still find it strange that it doesn't seem to have been mentioned in any if the mainstream media outlets in the UK, apart from the daily mail
They know the craic. If any of them dare to mention anything like this there will be a army of snowflakes and nutters saying the news outlet are racist for reporting it etc.

It’s the same reason them blokes in Rotherham got away with their grooming gangs for so long. Police was terrified of being labelled racist so turned a blind eye.

They know the craic. If any of them dare to mention anything like this there will be a army of snowflakes and nutters saying the news outlet are racist for reporting it etc.

It’s the same reason them blokes in Rotherham got away with their grooming gangs for so long. Police was terrified of being labelled racist so turned a blind eye.
None whites have got a free pass to say what they want, been proven time and time again now, not even up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back