Mark McNulty?

Thoughts on him? Initially I thought he'd be a good loan signing as he seemed a busy type of forward.

Perhaps he hasn't had many opportunities to impress this season but I've been disappointed with him. Perhaps he can raise his game - if not, hope we can send him back in Jan and get a better loan signing in (to go with all of our other permanent signings...).
decent touch but not fit enough. similar to Maguire

Thoughts on him? Initially I thought he'd be a good loan signing as he seemed a busy type of forward.

Perhaps he hasn't had many opportunities to impress this season but I've been disappointed with him. Perhaps he can raise his game - if not, hope we can send him back in Jan and get a better loan signing in (to go with all of our other permanent signings...).

Probably our best forward, but not as good as we need.

God I am depressed. He was awful tonight and offered nothing but at the same time he was a candidate for our man of the match. I might have given him a 3 out of 10 which would put him in the running for man of the match, actually that's bollocks, he would walk man of the match with a 3 .I give him 3 becuase he never gave up, when many would (and indeed did).

He's weak in the challenge, small in stature, poor in the air and slow. None of those things are what you would be looking for in a striker. He tries his best is about all I can say. He's poor and as such his goal return wil be poor.

He does do a good moan to the ref........

Last edited:
He's proven in the league below and failed in the league above, which is marginally better than a chunk of the rest of our signings but still doesn't mark him out as a good signing for a team ostensibly seeking automatic promotion. Another example of the recruitment on a shoestring which is ultimately going to condemn us to at least another year in this division.

When watching him for Coventry (I know!), thought he had the look of SKP about him.
Had a bad start here, so far.
Would still select him over Grigg (who to me seems pre-occupied with other things. Or can't be arsed?).

Back