Mark McNulty?

What is it with our Scottish footballers. They all seem to have turned to shit . Looking at the state of their appearance its clear that they are totally unprofessional.

The only redeeming features he has is that on the pitch he tries and he isnt Grigg or Wyke. Hes not good enough either though and is just another example of piss poor recruitment, thankfully he isnt ours.

Thoughts on him? Initially I thought he'd be a good loan signing as he seemed a busy type of forward.

Perhaps he hasn't had many opportunities to impress this season but I've been disappointed with him. Perhaps he can raise his game - if not, hope we can send him back in Jan and get a better loan signing in (to go with all of our other permanent signings...).
He's barely played in the last 2 months. Not sure how or why people are suddenly writing him off

Should have been a good signing given his recent history at this level and below - but like most strikers that come our way these days they end up not being able to hit a cow's arse with a banjo!

He was better under Ross, they all were, it is like getting rid of Ross was a daft idea. But i was a happy clapper when i suggested this.

He was better under Ross, they all were, it is like getting rid of Ross was a daft idea. But i was a happy clapper when i suggested this.

We've had several poor cup performances with strong squads granted, in the league though over Parkinson's four games we've actually amassed one point more than Ross' last four and we've done it with a more positive approach. Ross needed to go, it wasn't all his fault but we weren't on the right path there either unless you're willing to forget Peteborough, Rotherham, Lincoln, Bolton prior to him leaving and the gradual drop off.

Thoughts on him? Initially I thought he'd be a good loan signing as he seemed a busy type of forward.

Perhaps he hasn't had many opportunities to impress this season but I've been disappointed with him. Perhaps he can raise his game - if not, hope we can send him back in Jan and get a better loan signing in (to go with all of our other permanent signings...).
I still cant get my head around why professional sports people arent fit.

We can discuss ability all day long but a professional footballer at SAFC with the best training facilities in the country never mind this league as well as paying the best wages in Div 3 and we are debating fitness. Probably tells you all we already know about player recruitment.

We needed a big, physical, mobile centre forward to lead the line in the summer. We end up with a fat, slow and little fella. Enough said

Back