Marcus Maddison to Bolton?

i do wonder if there was something in now pboro played that uniquely suited him?
I think that may have been the case as he didn't really seem to fit into the system we play.

He was subbed off at half time on Saturday and i think that he probably thought it wasn't worth hanging around at that point.

Apparently he was a decent enough bloke by all accounts though.

I think he has made some bad decisions over the last two years.....like others before, he obviously had his head turned and thought the grass would be greener on the other side.

I think that may have been the case as he didn't really seem to fit into the system we play.

He was subbed off at half time on Saturday and i think that he probably thought it wasn't worth hanging around at that point.

Apparently he was a decent enough bloke by all accounts though.

Reading the comments from Evatt and Sharon Brittan it seems your club have behaved with decency, dignity, sympathy and understanding.

I saw him at Gateshead and he was the most naturally talented player you could ever wish to see and had the work ethic to go with it. Yes it was non league but he the abulity and attitude to succeed was there then. Its really been in the last 18 months things have went off the rails. started to believe in his own hype.

Reading the comments from Evatt and Sharon Brittan it seems your club have behaved with decency, dignity, sympathy and understanding.
I think it was the right club for him at the wrong time.

Being cooped up in an empty hotel at a deserted stadium for months on end would do anyone's head in.

It obviously affected his form which meant he didn't get much game time.

A talented player at this level that is clearly not suited to things not going his way, a lion in attack but a chicken in defence. I hope he can sort his head out because there's a decent player in there.

The lad has/had undoubted ability. I really wanted him here, but could understand the not wanting Posh to have our pants down at 2.5 million with 6 months to run on his contract. I was hoping he would join on a free but took the step up to the Championship, and it's gone down hill sharp since. I didn't see it working out like that

Said himself, if you can't find joy when you're winning then something is up. He hope he gets sorted.

I still think he would have been a good signing for us.... local lad back home playing for a massive Football Club in Sunderland we could have been the right fit for him..I think he would have thrived.....the arguments against are all there but I really think he would of been a player well worth taking a chance on.....

Back