Marco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fat Tosser as you refer to him, gave, many of us some great memories alongside Eric Gates. Far more memorable than any of the poop turned out by the current bunch:evil:

yes he did but he is not fit for purpose on that radio show. he has no right to comment on games he has not been to see. watching a 2 minute highlight reel on channel 5 and then talking over callers is ignorant.

yes he did but he is not fit for purpose on that radio show. he has no right to comment on games he has not been to see. watching a 2 minute highlight reel on channel 5 and then talking over callers is ignorant.
If that is the case, I agree with you. Living in darkest Lincoln, we miss out a little. Hopefully by the end of the year, the Gas, streetlamps will all have been replaced by electric ones, lol

The last time we were in this situation he was one of the key factors in getting us back to the top flight.

Now he’s a fat tosser cos he dares to have some opinions different to yours?

Grow up.
Spot on fella
Some people on here make me both sick and smile, I shake my head when somebody like Marco served us well a great striker for us and gets pelters cos of his opinions, and then on the other hand we have players who have been garbage, and cos he says nice things about the club we get " always loved him I did, great player" proper fannies.

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Marco, Marco

Just says what he thinks. Doesn't care what people on the internet with no idea about football think about it.

Well said. The fella doesn't do the job he is paid for and certainly doesn't represent the fans or is a real safc fan.

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Marco, Marco

Just says what he thinks. Doesn't care what people on the internet with no idea about football think about it.
:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back