Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

This.

Always liked Everton but embarrassed themselves last season.

Some of our fans didn't want to give Allardyce a chance from the start and I agree a section of our fanbase came across the wrong way. We were shocking before Allardyce came in, and he did well initially to steer us to safety so quickly.

But after the new year the true Sam Allardyce came to the forefront and he showed why he wasn't the man to push us on. He was happy with 40 points and playing cautious negative football with no reason to when he'd guided us to safety so quickly.

The decision to appoint Silva is where Moshiri appears to have probably made the wrong decision. He's shown glimpses of positive decisions but on the whole it's been another terrible season given the resources we now have. Don't see it working out for him, but not sure who we'd bring in to take us where we want to be.

Not very good from what I've seen and felt he was lucky to get the Everton job.

imagine throwing away a 2 goal lead against a Benitez team, he barely wins from a losing position :lol:

:lol: he’s an absolute fraud isn’t he
Did ok with Hull but failed to do what he was brought in for, had a good spell at Watford but had his head turned and that fell apart.

Last edited:
You have to look at the attitude of the players IMO and ask why they didn’t turn up against Fulham.

Same with those United players today, they’ve reverted to type now after the initial “new manager bounce”.

Managers get far too much criticism when things are going poorly and too much credit when things are going well.

Shit house players like Pogba are a massive issue.

You have to look at the attitude of the players IMO and ask why they didn’t turn up against Fulham.

Same with those United players today, they’ve reverted to type now after the initial “new manager bounce”.

Managers get far too much criticism when things are going poorly and too much credit when things are going well.

Shit house players like Pogba are a massive issue.

TBF Carragher nailed it about Pogba hes either a 9 or a 4 no inbetween. He said great players like Robson were constant 7s with the odd 8 or 4 and thats why Pogba will never be a top top player.

Silva and Allardyce are both good managers. Just look at their records.

I'll always be grateful to Big Sam. Probably the best manager we had since Reid.

"What do Everton fans expect?"

Logon or register to see this image
Do you really think it’s comparable?allardyce was brought in to make sure you didn’t have a disaster on your hands after koeman blurted loads of cash on shite.(it was most unlikely of course)
I’m not saying anybody has done a better job than anyone else. Sam did his job and silva hopefully continues to turn you around and make you something as I’d love to see Liverpool be Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back