March Photo Challenge - Landscape Composition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I've signed it this time to avoid any more ownerships accusations :mad:

picture.php

You can see what the dog was perturbed by now, before Hesford's dodgy shopping exercise

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
Right, I've signed it this time to avoid any more ownerships accusations :mad:

You can see what the dog was perturbed by now, before Hesford's dodgy shopping exercise

:) that will now attract 50 pages of comments on flickr now. Probably get on the front page too

you know you have made it in photography when you start to get flashy awards n that on flickr, i still aspire to get some personally :)

maybetheprolandscapeshootercouldposthefirstentrythenwewouldknowwhatstandardtoaimfor.;)

What about urban landscapes, are they allowed ????????????/

If not I am kinda screwed living in a city of about 20 million people. If I get a day of decent weather I might get an entry in this month but based on the past 2-3 weeks I doubt it - fog, mist, haze, pollution and rain.

I've had to disqualify your entry as I suspect it wasn't all your own work.

picture.php

How can you tell?

Sorry if posted, but are we good for doing urban landscapes. Funnily enough I live in Shropshire, but landscape wise it's shocking as everything is farmed here, even the concrete. I'm thinking of submitting a piece I took in Munich.

Tried something a little different with my entry, no way I can compete with clydes entry, chopped and B&W in picasa, taken on my phone.

Sorry if posted, but are we good for doing urban landscapes. Funnily enough I live in Shropshire, but landscape wise it's shocking as everything is farmed here, even the concrete. I'm thinking of submitting a piece I took in Munich.

Stiperstones
Clee Hill
The Wrekin
Long Mynd (stunning)
Linley Hill trees
Little Wenlock
Ironbridge
Ludlow Castle

Yeah, totally awful Shropshire ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stiperstones
Clee Hill
The Wrekin
Long Mynd (stunning)
Linley Hill trees
Little Wenlock
Ironbridge
Ludlow Castle

Yeah, totally awful Shropshire ;)

I live way up in North Shropshire. We don't even have a greggs....

All listed are fantastic locations though. I was thinking of popping up long mynd or grinshill. Ludlow and the like aren't worth the journey. My munich one has the Alps in it and everything.

I live way up in North Shropshire. We don't even have a greggs....

All listed are fantastic locations though. I was thinking of popping up long mynd or grinshill. Ludlow and the like aren't worth the journey. My munich one has the Alps in it and everything.

The Long Mynd is fantastic and the locations are 2 foot from the car. I haven't really done it justice yet

This. Also not sure what's wrong with shooting farmland.

Photos should be taken in March, it's the rools! :evil:;)

Oooo, do we have some rule breaking?

Or are you just firing a warning shot across the bows? :lol:

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
Oooo, do we have some rule breaking?

Or are you just firing a warning shot across the bows? :lol:

This has aroused the pedant in me. I'm outraged (at something, not sure what though)! Burn him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back