March Photo Challenge - Landscape Composition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theme for March is Landscapes, or rather Landscape Composition.

We're looking for well composed landscape shots and to give you some ideas have a look at a couple of websites:

Here and Here

You're all probably aware that we have a pro landscape shooter on the board whowillprobablyenterbutyoudon'thavetovoteforhim.

Shots must be taken between now and the end of March. Let's see something interesting.

Happy shooting

Last edited:

The theme for March is Landscapes, or rather Landscape Composition.

We're looking for well composed landscape shots and to give you some ideas have a look at a couple of websites:

Here and Here

You're all probably aware that we have a pro landscape shooter on the board whowillprobablyenterbutyoudon'thavetovoteforhim.

Shots must be taken between now and the end of March. Let's see something interesting.

Happy shooting

maybetheprolandscapeshootercouldposthefirstentrythenwewouldknowwhatstandardtoaimfor.;)

What about urban landscapes, are they allowed ????????????/

maybetheprolandscapeshootercouldposthefirstentrythenwewouldknowwhatstandardtoaimfor.;)

Yes, but any deliberate attempts to disguise the line of the horizon will be viewed with suspicion

Good question! I was pondering what I could shoot today. I might get one day at the coast on a university easter hol pick up, else it is city city and city.

fao Clyde, at that res it's 1 pixel out :mad:

I've had to disqualify your entry as I suspect it wasn't all your own work.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back