March 8th live footy on tv

If they left the “ firm “ because they wanted to be away from the publicity and wanted to bring up their children in a “normal” environment. Why I wonder are they never off the telly?
Exactly, Harry has gone down in my estimation, but it’s his life to lead and as the saying goes “you’ve made your bed now lie in it” but why air it all in public 💵 💲💲💲

Yes mate, for a few days then I have to go back over.

😂😂
Enjoy
Exactly, Harry has gone down in my estimation, but it’s his life to lead and as the saying goes “you’ve made your bed now lie in it” but why air it all in public 💵 💲💲💲
He’s being played like a fiddle. She’ll dump him when it suits just like she’s dumped her dad, her sister, and her ex.

Last edited:
Good evening. I was tipped off about the Nectar app as my local shop is Sainsbury's. In normal times I spend £30 a day on fuel. Always go to Esso or Sainsbury's 👍.

Time I sorted myself out with these, have about five nectar cards, at least two the number is illegible now, their help is impossible to get anything out of. I'll get the app and start again, maybe include the newer cards, for all that's probably on them.

Back