March 8th live footy on tv

I know it’ll mean the bullies will win on here but I’m seriously considering jacking the board in all together

certainly way things have been last few days
Hope you are not serious,good feature Hank, look forward to it the same as becs match threads. This sort of thing is the backbone of the message board and would be a poorer place without it IMO.

ITV7 NOTICIFICATION

If/when any of us win & lay on the Deafy party, please can you ensure the buffet contains peeled cucumber sandwiches, appropriately trimmed & crusts removed FOR HANK.

It’s what he expects

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Do they even know what a cucumber is in boro? I can imagine them all gathered around one poking it with sticks n that.
Have you dropped the kids at the pool Hank?
Gave birth to a politician.
Evening Rip
Word of warning all women commentary team on BT tonight 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Excellent news. Better than big nose Neville and the Scouse hockler.
im not a mysognist or sexist some of my best friends are women
:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Evening @hank williams & everyone. Just finishing up so a decent finish, the one and only night after what came in today. hope your day has gone well, been cold again. Is it just me but I'm already fed up with hearing about this Royal interview, so called. Bleeding radio all day, listened to Smooth instead for a change and a nice selection of music too. So it'll be the footy tonight all being well, well it will be. Gonna finish my catch-up with people here then off...Have a great night, stay safe and take care, 😷 😷 😄 😄 😄 👍 👍 .

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

@EchoMan , great son that, it was in scrooged as well, maybe wrong, have a good night, @AndyGray1985 , picking up now, have a great night, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, enjoy the 🍕🍕🍕🥗🥗🥗, @Dilligaf60 , hope all the travel plans are going to plan mate, @becs , pottering , but remember your phone, hope your day is going well, @VHFC , evening pal, @niknak_123 , 👍👍👍, @Rip Van Fish , evening pal, hope your days beennice, @Spam Javelin , have a nice night pal, @Musicman , evening mate, cheers for the reminder and I hope alls ok out there , @Wakey ftm in Sussex, evening pal, cold meats n salad sound a nice monday tea, @eddtheduck , hahaha, I worry about the pothead drivers, have a great night pal, @Kingdom Bhoy, evening pal, @viccarlton, have a nice night, @Butcher's Coat, evening pal, @gluepot, hope your days been good, @Stortford , hope works been ok pal andhave a great footy free night, @mackemal , hope all was ok today, @Fred Basset, hope that puppy is behaving for you, great dog that, @Haswell Makem , enjoy the game, @macum1920 , evening pal, hope alls well and well said too, @heroesof73, evening pal, hope the walk and the day went well, @Johnap , hope your shopping day was ok and I collect them too, @CLENK88, have a nice night, @T_Bone, well said pal . Hope your days gone well, @Snorbens , have a good night mate, @Bonzo , enjoy the footy pal, must checkmy nags too, @dangermows, have a good night @thecloughywobble , evening mate, well done to your lad again and I hope all is well.

@bonnylad , evening pal, love H&O's, great duo, t_bone watches Hall's you tube channel as I do, live from Daryls , worth a watch. Cheers for posting, @Wandofaleftpeg , afternoon pal, hope your days gone well, @b1gals , evening, @McMackem , absolutely pal, well said, @Guinness Guzzler , enjoy your night, @st joes lad , evening pal, @GlassSlippers , hope you got some kip,x, @KarenDent , @janey , @gipetto , @peachbum , @Scotty 1978 , evening, @thamesvalleyman , hope work went well and well done again re the beer, @calmac , evening pal, , @Bladecat , have a nice night pal, @Stormo , @Mk Mackem , @Horley Chorley , @Tannerabag , @lemur , have a great night chaps .....and to to anyone I've missed....Sorry, but have a great night...Home now and its still light....😄😄👍👍😄😄.

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃

My Grandad used to always say: “ Two heads are better than one.” Top bloke, shit at minting coins.

🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙
Evening SFATI. Was your granda from the Boro by any chance?

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Evening @hank williams & everyone. Just finishing up so a decent finish, the one and only night after what came in today. hope your day has gone well, been cold again. Is it just me but I'm already fed up with hearing about this Royal interview, so called. Bleeding radio all day, listened to Smooth instead for a change and a nice selection of music too. So it'll be the footy tonight all being well, well it will be. Gonna finish my catch-up with people here then off...Have a great night, stay safe and take care, 😷 😷 😄 😄 😄 👍 👍 .

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

@EchoMan , great son that, it was in scrooged as well, maybe wrong, have a good night, @AndyGray1985 , picking up now, have a great night, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, enjoy the 🍕🍕🍕🥗🥗🥗, @Dilligaf60 , hope all the travel plans are going to plan mate, @becs , pottering , but remember your phone, hope your day is going well, @VHFC , evening pal, @niknak_123 , 👍👍👍, @Rip Van Fish , evening pal, hope your days beennice, @Spam Javelin , have a nice night pal, @Musicman , evening mate, cheers for the reminder and I hope alls ok out there , @Wakey ftm in Sussex, evening pal, cold meats n salad sound a nice monday tea, @eddtheduck , hahaha, I worry about the pothead drivers, have a great night pal, @Kingdom Bhoy, evening pal, @viccarlton, have a nice night, @Butcher's Coat, evening pal, @gluepot, hope your days been good, @Stortford , hope works been ok pal andhave a great footy free night, @mackemal , hope all was ok today, @Fred Basset, hope that puppy is behaving for you, great dog that, @Haswell Makem , enjoy the game, @macum1920 , evening pal, hope alls well and well said too, @heroesof73, evening pal, hope the walk and the day went well, @Johnap , hope your shopping day was ok and I collect them too, @CLENK88, have a nice night, @T_Bone, well said pal . Hope your days gone well, @Snorbens , have a good night mate, @Bonzo , enjoy the footy pal, must checkmy nags too, @dangermows, have a good night @thecloughywobble , evening mate, well done to your lad again and I hope all is well.

@bonnylad , evening pal, love H&O's, great duo, t_bone watches Hall's you tube channel as I do, live from Daryls , worth a watch. Cheers for posting, @Wandofaleftpeg , afternoon pal, hope your days gone well, @b1gals , evening, @McMackem , absolutely pal, well said, @Guinness Guzzler , enjoy your night, @st joes lad , evening pal, @GlassSlippers , hope you got some kip,x, @KarenDent , @janey , @gipetto , @peachbum , @Scotty 1978 , evening, @thamesvalleyman , hope work went well and well done again re the beer, @calmac , evening pal, , @Bladecat , have a nice night pal, @Stormo , @Mk Mackem , @Horley Chorley , @Tannerabag , @lemur , have a great night chaps .....and to to anyone I've missed....Sorry, but have a great night...Home now and its still light....😄😄👍👍😄😄.

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃

My Grandad used to always say: “ Two heads are better than one.” Top bloke, shit at minting coins.

🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙🪙
Evening 🌟 scribbler

looks like Megan Markle borrowed her dress from that Monica Lewinsky

Afternoon @becs love the nectar points

Evening SFATI, saw the clips of Markle and Winfrey on the news tonight, and without knowing any facts I thought between them they opened a can of worms, there will be hell on.
If they left the “ firm “ because they wanted to be away from the publicity and wanted to bring up their children in a “normal” environment. Why I wonder are they never off the telly?

Evening Rip have a gud un

Can anyone tell me if international womens day is over l starving

Last edited:

Back