March 20th live footy on tv

Evening everyone from a very boring Wales.

It's official our Owen is now home schooled, took the difficult decision to take him out of main stream school and teach him from home.

On a positive, he has his first proper cognitive assessment Tuesday, a big step in his journey to a full autism assessment.

Cap offed to Mrs Chunk who's taken on yet more stress home schooling Owen, while looking after Lilly and everything while I work.

I just need to win the lottery

It's official our Owen is now home schooled, took the difficult decision to take him out of main stream school and teach him from home.

On a positive, he has his first proper cognitive assessment Tuesday, a big step in his journey to a full autism assessment.

Cap offed to Mrs Chunk who's taken on yet more stress home schooling Owen, while looking after Lilly and everything while I work.

Best of luck to Owen xx

Good luck @chunksafc and Mrs Chunk with the home schooling, if it was a difficult choice that is because you have put Owen first.

Get Tuesday out of the way and the pressure will hopefully lift a little. Hats off to you both 👏 and all the success in the World to you all.

Good luck @chunksafc and Mrs Chunk with the home schooling, if it was a difficult choice that is because you have put Owen first.

Get Tuesday out of the way and the pressure will hopefully lift a little. Hats off to you both 👏 and all the success in the World to you all.
Thank you MK mate. He's a good kid, just has some issues with his epilepsy and (when confirmed) being on the autism spectrum.

The sad thing is he's a lovely polite, but very shy lad who when you get to know him will do anything to please people, but can't cope with certain things that others believe are "normal"

All the best Marra, good luck to Mrs Chunk and young Owen, I’ve put you all on my lottery list, Becs and AtS already on it 🙏🤞

Back