March 20th live footy on tv

No problem ADM, I'm sure she will enjoy it and it will keep her out of your hair for hours. I normally go for 40x30cm canvases and the time it takes to paint depends on how much detail is on the pic . I would start with simple pic of a giraffe or something without much background detail.

Good luck I'm sure she will thank you 😊
No, no, good sir. I'm thanking you good sir.

For hours you say. This is an investment.

This should while away the hours, and save my lugs some gbh.

20210722_090844.jpg

Superstar mate👍

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Evening All 🌔(81%),
good deeds done for the day driving folks to hospital outpatients & wot not.
I'd forgotten that antibiotics can give you the gallops. Never affected me that way. Till today that is :eek:
In the hozza car park and I get 'the' feeling in the pit of my stomach that is like 'Houston we have a problem'.
Luckily the loo was empty and the corridor was deserted once the show started.
They seem to be working though and a good flush out is just a bonus to the treatment I s'pose 😆

Evening all. Been quite a nice day actually after some initial rain.

Nice reprieve from football too given our recent performances :lol:

Class that @Mk Mackem
Cheers @Foreigner , it's 1 of a range of funky coloured animals, there's elephants, Highland cattle , donkeys etc 😀
No, no, good sir. I'm thanking you good sir.

For hours you say. This is an investment.

This should while away the hours, and save my lugs some gbh.

View attachment 15368
Superstar mate👍
Handsome fella and in pride of place as they all seem to hogg, it will make a fabulous canvas. When you send a link of a photo you want producing it takes a few weeks to be delivered .I would go for the 40x30 ish cm so as to pick up the detail. You can get next day delivery on ear defenders tho 🤣

Last edited:

Back