Manquillo debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started off well here as stated by a lot on this board in this very thread, with a world class manager like Rafa coaching him we might see this side of him once again.

Thanks for this.

You should know better that to judge by this board, where everyone is assessed as class or shite after one game.

For the record, Manquillo is the latter. He will never be a good PL player. He'll do ok the continent in one of the 'second tier' leagues (e.g. France, Portugal etc.).

I thought he looked decent when he came back into the side at left-back towards the end of the season. Seemed to want to get forward without neglecting his defensive duties, and while didn't have the impact of PVA at the attacking end of the field, didn't leave the holes PVA did at the back either.

I would have been happy if we'd signed him at the end of the season.

I'd have been disappointed to sign him. Another one of Moyes' jokers

He started off well here as stated by a lot on this board in this very thread, with a world class manager like Rafa coaching him we might see this side of him once again.

Thanks for this.
Paul McShane had a canny debut too you f***ing flid

Remember when you posted about Demba Ba when he played against us for WHU but he didn't actually play :lol:

Premier League winner 2018/19 unda rafa

The End

He's going to end up making true Geordie a fortune in YouTube hits from Sunderland fans tuning into one of his epic meltdoon.

Canny signing by 'R'afa 'T'he 'G'reat.

at a fraction of the 15 million quid athletico wanted of you lot

The Mags could use the two right backs model that Moyes had on the go last season; Manquillo advanced, averting him leaving 15 yards for crosses to come in at the back

Thanks for this.
By starting off well you mean his debut and only his debut, then yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back