Manchester United vs Liverpool 15:30 KO - FA Cup Quarter Final - ITV1

My dislike goes all the way back to 1992. The FA Cup Final. I think the fans just love to play the sympathy card. Pull at heart strings in an effort to get popularity. But I do have a lot of time for Klopp. He seems a genuinely nice guy. I was shocked when I saw the Breaking News on SSN that he was stepping down at the end of the season. Don’t tar everyone with the same brush.
What sympathy card?

Wrighty pulling them straight from his ballbag.
Best draw for years. How it should be. Balls in bag and no list of the number allocated to each team.
Have to say that diallo scoring the winner today has been my favourite moment of the season. I just wish he was still here
Great for the lad.
What sympathy card?
Probably referring to the decimation of jobs in the docks because of containers and the huge unemployment in the early eighties as captured in Boys Of The Blackstuff.

Last edited:
Not sure why. I know Amad is a God on here but he isn't better than Garnacho at the moment.
Delighted for him today but he's (rightly) behind Garnacho for that right sided spot at the moment.
There’s some absolute trash in that squad. Rashford and Anthony need binning off. Diallo is an incredibly talented lad capable of playing anywhere across the front, and Garnacho has spent plenty of time on the left too. Really deserves more game time - doesn’t necessarily have to be starting games but even just coming on. He was so much more composed on the ball than most of the rest of the man united team and it helped them get out and actually attack

There’s some absolute trash in that squad. Rashford and Anthony need binning off. Diallo is an incredibly talented lad capable of playing anywhere across the front, and Garnacho has spent plenty of time on the left too. Really deserves more game time - doesn’t necessarily have to be starting games but even just coming on. He was so much more composed on the ball than most of the rest of the man united team and it helped them get out and actually attack
Garnacho, apart from being the ugliest fecka in the PL, is a hell of a talent. United have a class act there.

Garnacho, apart from being the ugliest fecka in the PL, is a hell of a talent. United have a class act there.
For all his talent going forward he puts an absolute shift in for the team. I watched him at one point late on in the game full tilt sprinting to get back in when Liverpool were on the attack. He will go far with that kind of attitude!
If you were to want to watch the perfect game of football as a neutral that ticked every box! Will go down as a fa cup classic!

Last edited:

Back