Manchester United vs Liverpool 15:30 KO - FA Cup Quarter Final - ITV1

Don’t really understand why the default reaction of anyone in that situation would be to remove their shirt but it’s such a f***ing stupid rule to have in place.
I think in the heat of the moment and the emotion levels he definitely wasn't thinking "oh best not celebrate too hard as I've already been booked "

Obviously all the ones in here tonight having a go at him have never experienced pure joy and emotion in their sad lives !!

I think in the heat of the moment and the emotion levels he definitely wasn't thinking "oh best not celebrate too hard as I've already been booked "

Obviously all the ones in here tonight having a go at him have never experienced pure joy and emotion in their sad lives !!
As I said earlier, if you watch it again he wasn't exactly overcome with emotion gurning his face off going mad in celebrations. He was jogging over smiling and he pulled off his shirt to show his name for obvious reasons given his lack of game time. In his interview he said he forgot about his 1st booking when asked why he took his shirt off and it didn't matter as they won they game and he also predicted Coventry in the semi finals 😎

Last edited:
As I said earlier, if you watch it again he wasn't exactly overcome with emotion gurning his face off going mad in celebrations. He was jogging over smiling and he pulled off his shirt to show his name for obvious reasons given his lack of game time. In his interview he said he forgot about his 1st booking when asked why he took his shirt off and it didn't matter as they won they game and he also predicted Coventry in the semi finals 😎

That bairn's reaction, man! Pure joy and emotion.

I honestly can't believe there's miserable buggers having a go at him.
It was an amazing game won by a huge moment for a young player on live TV.
Just enjoy it, ffs!

Not sure why. I know Amad is a God on here but he isn't better than Garnacho at the moment.
Delighted for him today but he's (rightly) behind Garnacho for that right sided spot at the moment.
Doesn’t need to play on the right. Was down the middle and on the left where he got his goal - linking up with Garnacho.

The kid is a genius. :cool:
I honestly can't believe there's miserable buggers having a go at him.
It was an amazing game won by a huge moment for a young player on live TV.
Just enjoy it, ffs!
This

Think if some had it their way, the players will just calmly shake the hands of their team mates when they score.

It’s a daft rule but a rule nonetheless.

As it happens, it’s probably going to make his goal more memorable.

Genuinely interested as to why?

Is it just cause he manages Liverpool?

Hes a fantastic manager and does a lot of good work off the field for charity and in the community.

He also hates the Tories :cool:

My dislike goes all the way back to 1992. The FA Cup Final. I think the fans just love to play the sympathy card. Pull at heart strings in an effort to get popularity. But I do have a lot of time for Klopp. He seems a genuinely nice guy. I was shocked when I saw the Breaking News on SSN that he was stepping down at the end of the season. Don’t tar everyone with the same brush.

Back