Man vs Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

shite the last few i watched
eat a big sausage (about the size of 5) and a bit coleslaw

then a big sarnie last night
poor showing

Went to the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas last year, saw it previously on MvF. You get free food if over 25 clem (big set of scales in the middle with a siren if you are 'lucky' enough to be obese). Yanks whoopin and a-hollarin if the siren goes off. Im only moderately lardy, unfortunately.:-(

Had the quadruple heart attack burger with fries cooked in lard, and a milkshake made with butter which had a knob of butter for garnish which on its own was 1500 cals or summink. Total meal was something like 5500 cals.

Not proud like, cos my lass (no) ate more than me.

Last edited:
shite the last few i watched
eat a big sausage (about the size of 5) and a bit coleslaw

then a big sarnie last night
poor showing

I saw the sausage one which looked pretty easy although it was 4lbs iirc

The one with the three 14" blueberrie pancakes looked pretty tough as they were really thick

The ice cream once looked pretty easy too but it will have been bad when it was all melting and mixing together!

Went to the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas last year, saw it previously on MvF. You get free food if over 25 clem (big set of scales in the middle with a siren if you are 'lucky' enough to be obese). Yanks whoopin and a-hollarin if the siren goes off. Im only moderately lardy, unfortunately.:-(

Had the quadruple heart attack burger with fries cooked in lard, and a milkshake made with butter which had a knob of butter for garnish which on its own was 1500 cals or summink. Total meal was something like 5500 cals.

Not proud like, cos my lass (no) ate more than me.

Was her food free?

I'm off to Vegas in August so may have a look in and hopefully see if I can tip the scales (would need to put on 13 stone like in 4 months).

I'm also loving Diners, drive ins, and dives, as well as outrageous food at the moment. No wonder I'm always hungry.

I could understand if it was gear that i personally would find lush, IE Mammoth portions of Full English, Roast Dinners, Pasta Dishes etc but most of the gear he eats looks f***ing horrid.

Sarnies with 6 different types of meat in, stuff soaked in fat, f***ing big horrible low quality chunks of greasy meat. Nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back