Man vs Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe-B

Striker
Cracking programme, but fuck me nee wonder the yanks are fat as owt :lol: Makes me feel like I've put on weight just watching the thing.

He did this one in atlanta, my mate attempted it and failed, im a fat knacker but i couldnt eat that much..

From The Vortex Website: http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/menus/WebMenu.pdf

Super Stack, Heart Attack Burger (which you need to sign a waiver for)

Made with two half-pound Vortex sirloin patties stacked inside three grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with two fried eggs, eight slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon and plenty of mayo on the side. With this burger we choose your side for you, and it’s a big bowl of fries and tots covered in our cheesy-cheese goo.

This super-stack is a heart attack waiting to happen. Enjoy!

Logon or register to see this image

He did this one in atlanta, my mate attempted it and failed, im a fat knacker but i couldnt eat that much..

From The Vortex Website: http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/menus/WebMenu.pdf

Super Stack, Heart Attack Burger (which you need to sign a waiver for)

Made with two half-pound Vortex sirloin patties stacked inside three grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with two fried eggs, eight slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon and plenty of mayo on the side. With this burger we choose your side for you, and it’s a big bowl of fries and tots covered in our cheesy-cheese goo.

This super-stack is a heart attack waiting to happen. Enjoy!

That looks nice but I wouldn't dare touch it.

Inspired by MvF, I cooked pulled pork a couple of weeks ago, amazing stuff!

And cooked brisket at the weekend. I wasn't really aware of brisket before coming here. Last weekend I covered a 4 lb brisket in a spice rub to try to get a spicy and as close to a smoky BBQ flavour as I could, baked uncovered on medium high for an hour, add beef stock, covered it and baked it slow for three hours. Melting spicy delicious juicy pink beef! Unbelievable stuff!

Love this show.

Anybody know of any similar food challenges in this country or even the north eas?

I watched this show for the first time the other night and my mouth was watering like fuck. There is no way on earth I could eat the massive meals like and I'm a fat bastard too.

Just out of interest, do they still recommend an adult male has 2200 calories per day for an adult male in America or do they basically not care?

I've been off work with a throat infection and been watching it this week.

Last night I was running a high temperature and dreaming I was being chased by human sized sandwiches (pulled pork) trying to kill me. Never tripped out so much... I had to get out of bed and make sure there were none in the room.

f***ing program - I was f***ing terrified :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back