Man City U21's - Confirmed Tues 22nd Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club would be daft not to give loyalty points for people buying tickets but not turning up. Its £5 for nothing.

Like others have said, i imagine it wouldn't be enforced and would likely just be a warning to try and scare people off.

Almost 2500 already sold though

Won’t be able to make it now, was going to buy a ticket anyway, but not if it’s just a fiver down the drain. Not sure why the club would have a problem with it, they would be getting my money and it’s not the like the crowd needs to look good for the TV or anything.
So you were only buying it for the point?

Club would be daft not to give loyalty points for people buying tickets but not turning up. Its £5 for nothing.

Like others have said, i imagine it wouldn't be enforced and would likely just be a warning to try and scare people off.

Almost 2500 already sold though

It's not right though, loyalty points are meant to be for making the effort to go to games. If it's just about money maybe I should write them a cheque for £500 and ask for 50 loyalty points in return. That way I can get to the likes of Wimbledon away while others who have done a lot more games miss out. Maybe others will follow my lead and eventually places at away games will effectively just go to the highest bidder. I know that's an extreme example, but it highlights why the club would be wrong just to think "fuck it, as long as we get money who cares". The loyalty point scheme isn't primarily meant to raise money for SAFC, it's meant to ensure the most deserving go to away games

It's not right though, loyalty points are meant to be for making the effort to go to games. If it's just about money maybe I should write them a cheque for £500 and ask for 50 loyalty points in return. That way I can get to the likes of Wimbledon away while others who have done a lot more games miss out. Maybe others will follow my lead and eventually places at away games will effectively just go to the highest bidder. I know that's an extreme example, but it highlights why the club would be wrong just to think "fuck it, as long as we get money who cares". The loyalty point scheme isn't primarily meant to raise money for SAFC, it's meant to ensure the most deserving go to away games
This competition has worked in my favour twice so far. I need one more point to get my daughter a Walsall ticket, so bought one for checkatrade. I done it again to get a Scunthorpe ticket. Mind we attended all of the games. I might not have bothered though if the point wasn't on offer.

I know people who have bought today, point has gone straight on
As you thought it would.

Good post there mate.

Could we ask Man City and the EFL to get this game moved to the blank Saturday on the 26th instead of playing it on the previous Tuesday night? Crowd would be far bigger and would just be a better day out for the fans.

Had a look and Man City have no fixtures listed for their EDS side that weekend.

Maybe not the draw we wanted but at least if we win and get to Wembley it definately will not be an U21 side we play against.
Don’t think I can wait five weeks mate for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back