Major Incident At Sydney Shopping Centre

And the anti Islam/Muslim gates are reopened.....
That was from the shopping centre attack and I don’t think the guy was a Muslim
I think his point was people continuining to blame Muslims for the previous attack.
Priest just been attacked in Sydney by a knifeman now too 😮
Several victims apparently.

Last edited:
I've saw the interview with Joel Cauchi's parents. I feel a lot of sympathy towards them, they are utterly devastated with what has happened. People say blame the parents but sometimes the child is just a bad egg no matter what their childhood is like.

I heard a bit of their statement. Incredibly brave of them to come out and say how sorry they are for their son's actions.
Why the fuck has he got SAFC in his account name. There's nothing to suggest he ever goes to a game.

Again, like many mouthpieces on here

The vid ain't great. The bellend even stops at one point to check and correct his grip.

Seems he was vocal about the situation in Gaza.
People on here wanted Rachel Riley sacked because she spoke up against those on the Palestine marches who were promoting violence aswell. :rolleyes:

People on here wanted Rachel Riley sacked because she spoke up against those on the Palestine marches who were promoting violence aswell. :rolleyes:
According to several reports on Twitter, the Bishop has been outspoken against Israel’s action in Gaza. I don’t think RR will be jumping into this one.

That said, she should be sacked for her Islamophobic tweets at the weekend.

Back