Maja

Mate, I don't care about statistics. I know how many goals josh scored like, and I know he was banging in every half chance. It was ridiculous the scraps he was feeding on, nearly everytime he shot he scored. Now, I find people who say he wouldn't have made a difference , well let's just say I find it a bit silly.

It was a bad challenge lads,haway man. Although I don't think Dan is a malicious player. Just having a bit sympathy for the lad, that's a nasty injury
another word for statistics is facts..
ther people scored the goals josh would have,..
his career since leaving SAFC has been a big pile of shite..ibdicating he is league one standard.

Aye, you fucked up with grigg,you muppet.Imagine the others scoring as well as maja snaffling up every half chance. We would've smashed it!
it was an either or..
Grigg signing was horrendous of course....showed Donald to be an idiot..fans on here were braying for it though...

Are you really saying a bloke who scored 15 times in 24 appearances in the league, didn't make a difference to the team? Are you reading what you write? It's ridiculous

No, I'm saying it (for a fact) didn't make a difference. We scored no more when he was here compared to after he left. Zero extra goals were scored while he was in the team compared to not in the team. We also continued gaining the exact same amount of points so losing him made zero difference to the overall results. These are undeniable facts

No, I'm saying it (for a fact) didn't make a difference. We scored no more when he was here compared to after he left. Zero extra goals were scored while he was in the team compared to not in the team. We also continued gaining the exact same amount of points so losing him made zero difference to the overall results. These are undeniable facts
Nope, they really aren't. Of course we would've scored more with maja in the team. It's undeniable

Nope, they really aren't. Of course we would've scored more with maja in the team. It's undeniable

Of course they are facts. Before we sold him and he was in the team we were scoring was just over 1.7 goals a game, have a guess what the rate was we scored at after he left.....

Of course they are facts. Before we sold him and he was in the team we were scoring was just over 1.7 goals a game, have a guess what the rate was we scored at after he left.....
STATS STATS STATS. Mean nowt to me, I could see with my own eyes that the lad was in the form of his life, scoring goals out of absolutely nothing. Now, whatever tweaks we made after he left to fill in the cracks, could've been made with him in the team, meaning we would've scored a shitload more. Meaning we would've went up.

STATS STATS STATS. Mean nowt to me, I could see with my own eyes that the lad was in the form of his life, scoring goals out of absolutely nothing. Now, whatever tweaks we made after he left to fill in the cracks, could've been made with him in the team, meaning we would've scored a shitload more. Meaning we would've went up.

So the fact we couldn't score more goals with him in the team compared to when he wasn't means nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the fact we couldn't score more goals with him in the team compared to when he wasn't means nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes.Are you saying a scorer on fire ,making goals out of nothing, wouldn't have made a difference to the second half of the season? Forget your precious stats, and think about what you're saying for a minute

Last edited:
another word for statistics is facts..
ther people scored the goals josh would have,..
his career since leaving SAFC has been a big pile of shite..ibdicating he is league one standard.
Your premise is equally as stupid as the bloke you're replying to. Maja could equally well have continued to score goals while the rest of the team stepped up, or he could have scored the goals that won us the playoffs. There i no certainty in anything, the only crrtainty is that absoluey no decision the chers made towards the club could be considered the correct decision.

Last edited:
Your premise is equally as stupid as the bloke you're replying to. Maja could equally well have continued to score goals while the rest of the team stepped up, or he could have scored the goals that won us the playoffs. There i no certainty in anything, the only crrtainty is that absoluey no decision the chers made towards the club could be considered the correct decision.
there is a lot of merit in what you say..and of course it was the wrong decison to sell him with six months to go..just as it would have proven stupid to pay him what he wanted when he lacks that level of ability andjust as its stupid to not acknowleged short lied to every one of you fans when he said he left theclub debt free (the maja money paid a club debt)

Decision to sell was! The club that is, not Maja.

there is a lot of merit in what you say..and of course it was the wrong decison to sell him with six months to go..just as it would have proven stupid to pay him what he wanted when he lacks that level of ability andjust as its stupid to not acknowleged short lied to every one of you fans when he said he left theclub debt free (the maja money paid a club debt)
Donald and Methven said he left the club debt free. They said the Parachute Payments belonged to the club and would be ours to spend as soon as they had paid the last installment of the payment. They brazenly lied.

Back