Maja

Was the subject of unnecessary abuse imo.
Just a young lad when he was here being paid buttons by the charlatans. He should have been given a big wage increase automatically when he was scoring goals for fun.
He left to go to a Ligue 1 team in France from a third tier team in England, owned and run by some opportunistic charlatans. We got a fee for him which was squandered on someone who never wanted to be here and was paid considerably more than Maja with a mere fraction of his goals. He owed SAFC nothing.
Yesterday he was the victim of a bad foul and was in obvious distress and there was no need for the send off by some of our fans.
It was the way he acted , I stay, I go, not me, speak to my agent......I'll not say he lied but he did with no intention of staying.. He played the transfer game and lost out.

No, Asante on Ballard.

The relevance is that West Brom fans were thoroughly outraged earlier this season about the incident mentioned in the thread. I'd be interested to know if they have the same outrage now.
Probably. Just like I think both tackles were poor, I’m sure some Baggies do as well

Back