Maja starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt Against the lad but another six month here would have done him no harm, or Sunderland. The offers would have been rolling in for him as League One top scorer. Can't understand why he jumped so early. I t had to be the agents cut that dictated the timing.

Nowt Against the lad but another six month here would have done him no harm, or Sunderland. The offers would have been rolling in for him as League One top scorer. Can't understand why he jumped so early. I t had to be the agents cut that dictated the timing.

Wouldn't it have potentially done Sunderland harm though on the transfer fee with him being out of contract at the end of this season?

Couldn't give two fcks about him...obviously thought he was bigger and better than Sunderland, so moved on for more money.
Bit like Darren Bent really... sure everyone wished him well when he did it.
Bent went from a medium size prem team to another medium size prem team.
Maja went from league one to ligue one ffs

He would have
We werent going to let that happen

Scored for Bordeaux tonight...think that's his first ...1-1 finish

Nah he scored last season.

Good to see him back from his injury. Always a worry when people do their ACL but hope he stays fit.

Noticed he’s been awarded the number 9 too. Also didn’t realise he was that quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly suspect that his transfer fee included add ons so putting emotion to one side it’s better for our club if he does well.

Getting a bit tiresome this Maja crack, wonder how many seasons it's going to go on for?

He fucked off for a higher league and more money..no one can blame him or the club for cashing in when money is tight.

Get the fuck over it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back