Maja starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold no grudge towards the lad. Some fools on here seem to think every player was born and bread Sunderland and are mlf.

@Daks if you were in majas situation playing for Luton would you leave for Bordeaux and make a mint??? I don't know why I'm asking tbh but you'll no doubt hoy ya red and white goggles on...
Fans thinking of the club, and not the finances... Tut tut.. Well I never

Good on the lad, hopefully that's the start of a great won so we get more money off the back of him.

Or I could just wish he gets injured because I'm a massively bitter lads fan.

Hold no grudge towards the lad. Some fools on here seem to think every player was born and bread Sunderland and are mlf.

He can do what he likes. But as you say he isn't a SAFC fan and so why should I wish him anything but ill given how he treat us at the end of his time here?

He dicked us about saying he was going to sign, then not speaking to us, then went back on what he asked for and drawing it out till he got a move elsewhere. We'd taken his word he was staying and then it put us under pressure to find a replacement and we paid probably an extra million or two than we might have for the replacement because we'd taken him at face value.

Until people mention him on here then I've almost forgotten about him tbf, he's played such an insignificant part in my time watching SAFC, but quite why any Sunderland fan would wish him well, nevermind call people who dislike him for those reasons 'fools' I've no idea. Unless you have no concept of morals and don't care about how players act whilst playing for the club.

He can do what he likes. But as you say he isn't a SAFC fan and so why should I wish him anything but ill given how he treat us at the end of his time here?

He dicked us about saying he was going to sign, then not speaking to us, then went back on what he asked for and drawing it out till he got a move elsewhere. We'd taken his word he was staying and then it put us under pressure to find a replacement and we paid probably an extra million or two than we might have for the replacement because we'd taken him at face value.

Until people mention him on here then I've almost forgotten about him tbf, he's played such an insignificant part in my time watching SAFC, but quite why any Sunderland fan would wish him well, nevermind call people who dislike him for those reasons 'fools' I've no idea. Unless you have no concept of morals and don't care about how players act whilst playing for the club.

aye, or he played for us and gave everything in each match until we flogged him. no reason to believe what the owners said about him as they're just as likely to spin it to win the fans over. jack ross was always full of praise for him. we'll never know what might have happened if we'd just kept him till season's end, if we'd gone up maybe he'd have signed? maybe not. who knows.

i'll wish him well personally

aye, or he played for us and gave everything in each match until we flogged him. no reason to believe what the owners said about him as they're just as likely to spin it to win the fans over. jack ross was always full of praise for him. we'll never know what might have happened if we'd just kept him till season's end, if we'd gone up maybe he'd have signed? maybe not. who knows.

Set him a deadline to sign up, then the club messed around for weeks. Then waited until the end of the window to overpay for Grigg. The uncomfortable truth.

the kids playing at a higher level than us, give him a break. very very bitter.

Could have went to spurs but was asking for 20k a week :)

Snide little fucker belongs in some backwater french team

I will give him a bit advertising on rtg tho

What benefit would the owners "spinning it to win the fans over" in this situation achieve? surely them signing Maja would have won the fans over or them spending £3m on Grigg would have won the fans over? One they achieved, one they couldn't.

No reason to believe what the owners said about him, why not? Keith Downie who broke the news via Sky about him not willing to sign the contract also explained it and it and he was the one who first questioned Donald on it, when Donald didn't even know. Why the fuck would he make that up? Obviously the owners have looked to cash in rather than keep him to his contract, so in that respect 'spinning it otu' would suit them, but what would suit them more is not having to fork out another 1.5m than they received on Grigg wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back