Maja starts

All those wishing him ill ....... Maja will come back to the Premier League in 3-5yrs and you will eat your words.
The lad will make it and have a more successful career than if he had stayed with us.
Get over it.

I remember seeing highlights of Khazri when he arrived and his trick of scoring from corners which I think he gave up on here after managing it once. He done it often over there and the standard of keeping a few years ago was abysmal, not seen much since mind.
We signed Jozy from youtube didn't we

All those wishing him ill ....... Maja will come back to the Premier League in 3-5yrs and you will eat your words.
The lad will make it and have a more successful career than if he had stayed with us.
Get over it.

:lol: & I thought I was pissed

aye, or he played for us and gave everything in each match until we flogged him. no reason to believe what the owners said about him as they're just as likely to spin it to win the fans over. jack ross was always full of praise for him. we'll never know what might have happened if we'd just kept him till season's end, if we'd gone up maybe he'd have signed? maybe not. who knows.

i'll wish him well personally
This.

As my nanny use to say there's 3 sides to a story. Yours, theirs and the truth.

Since we last won a trophy: Have won the French league four or five times. Have won the French cups four or five times. Have appeared in the EUFA Cup final and played in EUFA competitions on numerous occasions.

What about this year ?
Do you actually think he knew that when he signed ? :)

Deary me people actually trying to make Bordeaux sound like some footy powerhouse

What about this year ?

Deary me people actually trying to make Bordeaux sound like some footy powerhouse

you talking about this year when we are playing teams like accrington stanley, take your head out of where the sun doesnt shine.

Not reading thread. Be full of absolute tripe. Pleased he’s scored. Wish him all the best as it can only benefit us,makes our academy look stronger and hopefully some cash bonuses too. His agent will work hard to get him a big transfer no doubt

What about this year ?

You asked. The problem with factual information is that it often confounds prejudice. I listed why they were better. I don't think that anyone is trying to make Bordeaux anything, other than you. We're in the third division; mid-table French top division is a significant step up.

He can do what he likes. But as you say he isn't a SAFC fan and so why should I wish him anything but ill given how he treat us at the end of his time here?

He dicked us about saying he was going to sign, then not speaking to us, then went back on what he asked for and drawing it out till he got a move elsewhere. We'd taken his word he was staying and then it put us under pressure to find a replacement and we paid probably an extra million or two than we might have for the replacement because we'd taken him at face value.

Until people mention him on here then I've almost forgotten about him tbf, he's played such an insignificant part in my time watching SAFC, but quite why any Sunderland fan would wish him well, nevermind call people who dislike him for those reasons 'fools' I've no idea. Unless you have no concept of morals and don't care about how players act whilst playing for the club.
Like you said he's not a SAFC fan so while I don't wish him well I don't wish him any ill. We mean nothing to him and he means nothing to me. Why be arsed about him at all?

Not reading thread. Be full of absolute tripe. Pleased he’s scored. Wish him all the best as it can only benefit us,makes our academy look stronger and hopefully some cash bonuses too. His agent will work hard to get him a big transfer no doubt
He didn't come through our academy

Back