Mags new flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

The gallowgate flags iniative is a good one - helping to bring back atmosphere when St James has been quite flat recently (even before relegation smart arses). Its a shame the club dont help a bit more with the fundraising. Even if flags do piss me off somewhat.

The gallowgate flags iniative is a good one - helping to bring back atmosphere when St James has been quite flat recently (even before relegation smart arses). Its a shame the club dont help a bit more with the fundraising. Even if flags do piss me off somewhat.
Your current management set-up will never support the fans because it would only legitimise the complaints they bring against Ashley.

:lol:

It's surely got to look better than that in the flesh, looks like something you'd see on a facebook timeline made in Paint.

Did someone take a photo of their actual shirt for the old 70s badge?

Is it a bit of a shite effort?

Won't click on that link.
It's not terrible, not my cup of tea really but not terrible, although you lot should find it funny i guess.

I just don't want to walk into a hailstorm of insults :lol: and try and defend something that I am not fully on board with, although I did like the flag we had in the early days (although not when you were beneath it and we scored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back