Mags in the away end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't get a ticket for their games man. Massive waiting list. Also, I'm wondering how they got into the ground? I mean, I can understand how they got tickets, but how the fuck did they fit through our normal sized turnstiles? The fat, stinky twats.

Last edited:

Why? I wouldn't give them a penny of my hard earned cash. I can't even watch them on telly never mind go to one of their games at SJP (unless it's against us). It's strange behavior.

They are desperate to be SAFC fans. They can't get enough of us. What else could it be? Why would you sit with Scunthorpe fans to watch a league 1 game on a Sunday afternoon.

A greggs concession would make a fortune.

They are desperate to be SAFC fans. They can't get enough of us. What else could it be? Why would you sit with Scunthorpe fans to watch a league 1 game on a Sunday afternoon.
If we'd been televised they'd have all stayed home and shouted at their tellys.

Why? I wouldn't give them a penny of my hard earned cash. I can't even watch them on telly never mind go to one of their games at SJP (unless it's against us). It's strange behavior.

This all day long. The bloke i do work for is a mag and has seats in the director box paid for by the company he owns. He offered to all the lads who do contract work for him the opportunity to get free tickets in the directors box, free food and drink etc....

I'd rather eat out of the bin nd drink my own piss than to go there. He offered it a few weeks ago and mentioned it last week in person saying how good it is cause the current players and legends from past drink in the bar and he is 3 rows back from Ashley.

I told him meeting mag players made it more of a no from me.

Very generous offer from him and to be fair the lads who work for him are spread across the UK so likely to be well received but I couldn't think of anything worse.

How sad must you're life be, that you'd turn up at a team, that you, profess to hates, ground, in the hope that you will see them beat, and can tell all your mates in the dole office next day, how you travelled undercover from your Benwell shit hole, exchanging "knowing nods and winks" with other passengers on the metro, who probably thought you had a tick or something, whilst taking the away end.
How unfortunate then, that the lads turned in a class display, while you were likely taking furtive selfies of the only shirt you own and sending them on facebook to your 3 friends and hoping none of the Sunderland daft lads clock you.
Can't wait for the time you get sussed, and we see your ugly face in the chronicle, after you've been ragged about, and claim that it was just a bit of fun, and the "Mackems overreacted" when they sniffed your horrible, shoes off for the toon, B.O racked bodies out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back