Mags in the away end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

First videos appear of them protesting outside sports direct shops in Newcastle with the majority carrying sports direct bags or wearing replica shirts from Sports Direct. Secondly with this little protest Ashley was sat in the ground pissing himself laughing

Next they fail to sell 3000 tickets for an away game, but yet they claim to be the best away following, however apparently Sky are to blame for this one by changing the time

Next on a Sunday afternoon they want to watch Sunderland play and buy tickets #happytotakeyourmoney

They can be a dopey breed at times

I was at the game. Heard nowt and noone mentioned it. Went for a swift pint after and noone mentioned it. If skunks had been there everyone would have known.

they wouldn't though as they keep their head down, then jump on the metro and go back to the Newcastle pubs to tell anyone who will listen that they just took the piss through sunderland - when we have done it through there it never happened.

I bet they were there, and if there were Newcastle songs which I couldn't hear, there must have been a few of them. Why would scunny put up with them either?

Only time I have seen other fans in with our lot is crystal palace fans with us vs Wimbledon in that relegation year. Has anybody else witnessed other fans in our away end to goad the home team?

First videos appear of them protesting outside sports direct shops in Newcastle with the majority carrying sports direct bags or wearing replica shirts from Sports Direct. Secondly with this little protest Ashley was sat in the ground pissing himself laughing

Next they fail to sell 3000 tickets for an away game, but yet they claim to be the best away following, however apparently Sky are to blame for this one by changing the time

Next on a Sunday afternoon they want to watch Sunderland play and buy tickets #happytotakeyourmoney

They can be a dopey breed at times

There were 3000 tickets unsold by us for Saturday’s game? How big was our allocation?

Well if they come to see us lose that shut the sad fookers up.

Keep putting yer money in the Sunderland pot though ya daft tossers.
I thought they came to see passing, attacking football. Players who are allowed to express themselves and take risks.
We are the only professional team in the North East that plays it. Not going to get that with Benitez or Pulis (as good a managers as they are)
So I can fully understand why these fans were there yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back