Mag at work update

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Mag at work encounter, as reported 2 weeks ago update. Never saw him for a week afterwards, since he returned I've had a wimpish smile and no comment. He's a bit of a snivelling wuss mind
You've broken him. He'll never recover from being shot down in flames. Iron fist in a velvet glove never fails.
I'm sure he'll be more circumspect in future.

I'm sure he will, he knew he was wrong about so many facts he chucked at me, he was going to come back and prove all the ones I challenged him on.....I'm still waiting :lol:
Don't hold your breath. That type of person rarely comes back at you after they've been comprehensively dismantled. Now he's realised he'd better know what he's talking about in order to avoid another hugely embarrassing debate I think he'll be keeping his steak bake hatch well and truly shut.

Walked in the bait cabin last week and had 4 blokes singing at me

'Dirty mackem, dirty monkey mackem, dirty mackem, your from Sunderland,

Peter Reid - Monkeys heed
Pennywell- Monkeys smell ''

To the tune of Alouette whilst banging their feet on the floor. I was frozen with awe

To the tune of Alouette whilst banging their feet on the floor. I was frozen with awe
They sound like Mag intellectuals compared to the one's I've worked with. :)

Don't hold your breath. That type of person rarely comes back at you after they've been comprehensively dismantled. Now he's realised he'd better know what he's talking about in order to avoid another hugely embarrassing debate I think he'll be keeping his steak bake hatch well and truly shut.
I think so too, let's hope he's learnt his lesson, still say he thought because I was a girl he could stand and spout any shite and I wouldn't know enough to argue back. Well sorry Mr Mag you picked the wrong girl :lol:

There's no end to their stupidity, one on one and they're almost normal, get a gaggle of them and they turn into a troop of monkeys.

I think so too, let's hope he's learnt his lesson, still say he thought because I was a girl he could stand and spout any shite and I wouldn't know enough to argue back. Well sorry Mr Mag you picked the wrong girl :lol:
He broke the golden rule. Never underestimate your opponent.

`A fella in Concord called his dog Shearer. That's Concord for ya.
I remember being down the airshow a few years ago and a mag was walking along with his top off, he had the number 9 with Shearer above it tattooed on his back like a replica shirt. :oops:

He looked to be in his 50's. Mind you saying that a lot of the scruffy fuckers look older than they are.

I remember being down the airshow a few years ago and a mag was walking along with his top off, he had the number 9 with Shearer above it tattooed on his back like a replica shirt. :oops:

He looked to be in his 50's. Mind you saying that a lot of the scruffy fuckers look older than they are.

It's usually the nackers who don't go to games who have the tatts and kids called Alan and Keegan. It's like they want to belong so badly, they pretend to be geordies even when they come from Durham. It's cringeworthy in the extreme. A lad in Washington I know is never seen without a scruffy barcode shirt on, yet hasn't ever been to a game and would be lucky if he could name 2 current players.

Where do you work? 2001?

50's? He'll have been there with his great-great grandkids

Shit in their bait boxes mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back