Mag at work update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yell never see a makum in meelan man!

I think the OP is made up. As for them, they have some sort of superiority complex due to being quite good in the 90s.
They seem to celebrate failure, failed in the 90's, fawn over manager, failure again last season yet fawn over manager.

They get one thing correct, I divent undastand.

We are having a tidy up afternoon at work today and the mag asked the gaffer if we could wear our none work clothes.

He's turned up in a full Newcastle United tracksuit.

He's 52. :lol:
My first Mag at work encounter, as reported 2 weeks ago update. Never saw him for a week afterwards, since he returned I've had a wimpish smile and no comment. He's a bit of a snivelling wuss mind

Where I work we have a dress down day on a Friday and there's a mag also in his 50s who wears a Newcastle baseball cap,tracksuit top and old Newcastle away shirt and even trainers with the Newcastle badge on ( he wears them during the week aswell)
I always say to him "you've got a bit of shit on your cap/shoe/shirt" he never takes too kindly to my shit banter for some reason

We are having a tidy up afternoon at work today and the mag asked the gaffer if we could wear our none work clothes.

He's turned up in a full Newcastle United tracksuit.

He's 52. :lol:

What year was the tracksuit?
Did it look like he was wearing shin pads underneath?

Where I work we have a dress down day on a Friday and there's a mag also in his 50s who wears a Newcastle baseball cap,tracksuit top and old Newcastle away shirt and even trainers with the Newcastle badge on ( he wears them during the week aswell)
I always say to him "you've got a bit of shit on your cap/shoe/shirt" he never takes too kindly to my shit banter for some reason
Men wearing dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back