Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished this. I enjoyed it. Massively flawed of course and didn't live up to the trailer but still enjoyable enough. I am just going to watch the alternate endings on youtube like.

Just finished this. I enjoyed it. Massively flawed of course and didn't live up to the trailer but still enjoyable enough. I am just going to watch the alternate endings on youtube like.
I haven't played it since release day. Massive let down for me, had so much potential. Especially dissapointed due to how good 1 & 2 were(especially 1). Might pick it back up when I'm bored but there's a lot better currently out that's taking my time up.

Well this was a massive f***ing let down, bought it a couple of weeks ago and struggling to finish it's so dull.

Can't put me finger on exactly what's wrong with it, just a combination of most things being a bit shit.

Well this was a massive f***ing let down, bought it a couple of weeks ago and struggling to finish it's so dull.

Can't put me finger on exactly what's wrong with it, just a combination of most things being a bit shit.
It's beyond shite, and mind numbingly repetitive. I played it on release day and didn't go back to it. The AI, story, and general gameplay was god awful.

Shame, as the first two (especially the first) were brilliant.

It's beyond shite, and mind numbingly repetitive. I played it on release day and didn't go back to it. The AI, story, and general gameplay was god awful.

Shame, as the first two (especially the first) were brilliant.

Literally only decent thing is the soundtrack. Awful game

Thought the story was decent, well, to what I got up to...got nowhere near finishing it as everything else was just awful, reminded me of a PS1 game. A really shit PS1 game.

Haven't gone back to finish this, can't be f***ing arsed. Was a bore to play with the same shit over and over without actually achieving anything.

Main character was shit and not one other person in it interested me. The map was huge but had nothing in it so driving was just a fuck on anyways.

Complete f***ing let down after the others were so good. How can you go from the genius that was Mafia to this pile of steaming shite!?

Haven't gone back to finish this, can't be f***ing arsed. Was a bore to play with the same shit over and over without actually achieving anything.

Main character was shit and not one other person in it interested me. The map was huge but had nothing in it so driving was just a fuck on anyways.

Complete f***ing let down after the others were so good. How can you go from the genius that was Mafia to this pile of steaming shite!?
Didn't the developers change or something? It seemed like a different series altogether.

very very disappointing and nowt to do with the mafia. the first was canny though I never finished it. loved the 2nd, just needed to keep this format and improve on it. totally fucked it up

Finally got round to getting this the other week, wish I hadn't bothered. The open world and soundtrack are class but the story is so crushingly dull and repetitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back