Made me chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure the Spanish, French and Italian tourist boards completely agree with the Brusses bureaucrats on this one:confused:
Plus James Obrien is a tedious prick.

And therein lies the problem with the EU because there's next to fuck all they could do about it. Great giving up your sovereignty isn't it?

Like a reciprocal arrangement for instance,
or even better still charge them buggers double for the privilege of visiting the U.K.

I'm sure the Spanish, French and Italian tourist boards completely agree with the Brusses bureaucrats on this one:confused:
Plus James Obrien is a tedious prick.
I'm sure that they won't mind. Kids aren't going to give up their jollies because it costs the price of a pint more to get there. People who visit France will pay it and spend the holiday agreeing with the locals about how stupid this all is.

I'm sure that they won't mind. Kids aren't going to give up their jollies because it costs the price of a pint more to get there. People who visit France will pay it and spend the holiday agreeing with the locals about how stupid this all is.
I wouldn't be so sure, and more importantly, the fact still remains they had no say in it. Also, do really think there's no eurosceptics in France?

I wouldn't be so sure, and more importantly, the fact still remains they had no say in it. Also, do really think there's no eurosceptics in France?
Macron won't say a word about it. It will pass over quietly, people might moan about it but it will only put a petulant few off. Where are they going to go? Iceland? Mind you, Norway is nice but a tad pricy. And then there's the mosquitos.

Macron won't say a word about it. It will pass over quietly, people might moan about it but it will only put a petulant few off. Where are they going to go? Iceland? Mind you, Norway is nice but a tad pricy. And then there's the mosquitos.
I'm off to Majorca later this year and there's a €2 per person per day tax you have to pay, (just introduced) same in Sardinia last year, so I presume this extra will go on top; it all mounts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back