Mackies corner area

Hope Fat Unicorn stays..always make a point of popping in when in town on the use it or lose it basis
Went in today and bought 2 cans of beer. I reckon they would have made £3-4 gross on that.
Doesn’t seat many people and their main sales offering is cheese. I’m struggling to see how they make it work?

Much more to it mate , hardly anyone works in town so Monday - Friday there’s hardly any money being spent , Sunderland is an industrial city and it’s been developed like a donut with all the jobs on the outskirts and nowt in the middle

The whole plan is to get people working and living in the city centre.

Are they still going with the gypsie/Peaky Blinders checky 3pce??
They have some nice stuff but do seem to have a lot of clown gear, especially the shoes and boots 😂
It's generally not for me like but I fancied a proper tailored suit and they looked canny.

Am due a new suit for a couple of weddings this year and was gonna give them a look. (MD not Fat Unicorn).
Pop into the East Boldon store mate 👌
Are they still going with the gypsie/Peaky Blinders checky 3pce??
They have some nice stuff but do seem to have a lot of clown gear, especially the shoes and boots 😂
Haha moved on from that a long time ago. Pop in for a sharp custom made suit. Still can get clown shoes 🤣

Last edited:
Work is finally complete on work to restore the Sunderland's much-loved Elephant Tea Rooms building.

Peter McIntyre, executive director of city development at Sunderland City Council, said: “The completion of the restoration of Elephant Tea Rooms marks a significant milestone in our efforts to preserve and enhance Sunderland’s rich heritage.

I think they've done a cracking job restoring it.

Work is finally complete on work to restore the Sunderland's much-loved Elephant Tea Rooms building.

Peter McIntyre, executive director of city development at Sunderland City Council, said: “The completion of the restoration of Elephant Tea Rooms marks a significant milestone in our efforts to preserve and enhance Sunderland’s rich heritage.

Not sure about the ground floor windows

looks great

Back