******Luton vs Sunderland Match Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do they teach the difference between actually not understanding something that has been said and choosing to not understand something that has been said in Sundireland? Because time and time again it has become patently obvious to me for some time that most of the comments directed at the confusion and lack of understanding over something I may have said has come from the choice or decision not to. A decision not to with the intention of something that has not become clear to me. Either to continue some vendetta someone has only in their mind with me or to "wind up" me so provoking some extreme feeling out of me such as annoyance and frustration for their sick entertainment. It is clear a person in Sundireland doesn't actually have to say something that cannot be understood for a person to not to understand it. There is a law that says in County Durham you cam chose not to understand a comment made by a person. And that is so sad. I almost feel sorry for you.

I can't be the only person who doesn't understand what this diatribe is all about?

Thanks for the tip off about the Bricklayers, we went to Spoons instead. Why do so many of your pubs not let away fans in?
Don't really know. They are fussy about strangers ( even Luton people) it's a lot bloody cheaper in the spoons anyway. It's strange as their is no bother these days.

Thanks for the tip off about the Bricklayers, we went to Spoons instead. Why do so many of your pubs not let away fans in?

Found the Luton fans all spot on friendly bunch they must have history loads of home only pubs we went to brewery tap was great big beer garden sky sports only served plastic glasses thou and told a few lads to take their flag down as it’s a ‘home pub’

Them buses back to the train station were a f***ing nightmare mind. Had to get off after sitting on there for about half an hour having moved about a 300 yards.

Ran into 3 Norwegian lads who are from a SAFC fans branch ower there, reckon they're going to Wimbledon away too. God knows how they got tickets. Class like.

Some fans a happy with a draw, personally I’m not. We losing ground already and I’m concerned with the squad being a little short.

Some people are happy not to lose away, I wouldn't say they were particularly happy with a point.

They'd be happier with 3 points and unhappy with no points .. get my point?

Some people are happy not to lose away, I wouldn't say they were particularly happy with a point.

They'd be happier with 3 points and unhappy with no points .. get my point?

Luton got beat the week before and were there for the taking. If we want promotion this season, we needed the 3 points.

just watched the highlights.....cant believe the ref gave a corner for their goal, matthews didnt touch it and was fouled anyway so it should been either a free kick or goal kick imo. Shame the linesman wasn't on that side.

just watched the highlights.....cant believe the ref gave a corner for their goal, matthews didnt touch it and was fouled anyway so it should been either a free kick or goal kick imo. Shame the linesman wasn't on that side.

I've just accepted that the refs, this season, will be poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back