******Luton vs Sunderland Match Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw. Cost me a single at 15/8

Never mind, roll on thursday. The longer we stay unbeaten, until the real first team is available, the better.

No panic required.

Amazing that people are whinging on this board tonight. Win our home games, draw the away games we will likely go up. Decent point today even though I though Luton were crap
I actually thought they weren’t bad for large parts. Limited aye but were a physical side and had a game plan. Won the knockdowns and looked quite solid, would imagine they will be top 10 this season.

Draw away at this stage is fine like. We will get players back from injury, settle into Ross style of play, it's good stuff.
I agree, we've got Wyke, McGeouch, James, Robson, Watmore, Sinclair and Flanagan all to come back. 3 or 4 of those, (especially the first 2), will make a massive difference instantly.

The pass from Gooch and finish from Maja were both fantastic. Great goal.

The one off the bar is a sickener though, great strike under pressure and very unlucky.

I agree, we've got Wyke, McGeouch, James, Robson, Watmore, Sinclair and Flanagan all to come back. 3 or 4 of those, (especially the first 2), will make a massive difference instantly.

and McGeady.

Wyke especially.

And we are bound to get better as players get used to playing in the same team etc

Do they teach English in South Shields?

Do they teach the difference between actually not understanding something that has been said and choosing to not understand something that has been said in Sundireland? Because time and time again it has become patently obvious to me for some time that most of the comments directed at the confusion and lack of understanding over something I may have said has come from the choice or decision not to. A decision not to with the intention of something that has not become clear to me. Either to continue some vendetta someone has only in their mind with me or to "wind up" me so provoking some extreme feeling out of me such as annoyance and frustration for their sick entertainment. It is clear a person in Sundireland doesn't actually have to say something that cannot be understood for a person to not to understand it. There is a law that says in County Durham you cam chose not to understand a comment made by a person. And that is so sad. I almost feel sorry for you.

Do they teach the difference between actually not understanding something that has been said and choosing to not understand something that has been said in Sundireland? Because time and time again it has become patently obvious to me for some time that most of the comments directed at the confusion and lack of understanding over something I may have said has come from the choice or decision not to. A decision not to with the intention of something that has not become clear to me. Either to continue some vendetta someone has only in their mind with me or to "wind up" me so provoking some extreme feeling out of me such as annoyance and frustration for their sick entertainment. It is clear a person in Sundireland doesn't actually have to say something that cannot be understood for a person to not to understand it. There is a law that says in County Durham you cam chose not to understand a comment made by a person. And that is so sad. I almost feel sorry for you.

:lol:

Sorry to upset you. Absolutely nowt personal. However, might I suggest you use a slightly more direct & simple style in your posts ( eg @rocky).

Were you there mate?
I have just mentioned this to a mate of mine, who goes to every game and on this occasion was in the middle, near the front.

He said he heard nowt and has asked some of his mates who heard nowt either.

I find this a very disturbing, that racist tosser using our city (and maybe now our club) to promote his unpleasant extremism.

Do you know where they were in the ground?
Were they even Sunderland fans?

Might have been said already but the 'Tommy Robinson' chants during the 1st half we're embarrassing :oops:

Other than that fans have been class again, great time for a goal, hopefully kick on 2nd half kicking towards our fans

Just a word for any Luton supporters looking in, your 'hooligans' are a pathetic joke.

Around 100 'looking for trouble' came down the flyover and confronted a dozen Sunderland.

They entered into a prolonged stand off until the police turned up to 'hold them back'.

No doubt spent the rest of the day talking about how they took it to Sunderland :rolleyes:

Bet the same lot can’t make it up here for the return match.

Were you there mate?
I have just mentioned this to a mate of mine, who goes to every game and on this occasion was in the middle, near the front.

He said he heard nowt and has asked some of his mates who heard nowt either.

I find this a very disturbing, that racist tosser using our city (and maybe now our club) to promote his unpleasant extremism.

Do you know where they were in the ground?
Were they even Sunderland fans?

Yeah I was there, stood about 5 rows up just to left of the goal as you look to the pitch. There was a number of our fans singing it. Bloke in front of me turned around and shouted 'shut the fuck up, this is a football game get behind the players than singing about an idiot'.

I think theyllt have been singing it because he's from Luton iirc. They started singing where's your famous EDL before this. It was only for a minute or two but still

Aye f***ing annoying, like.
I didn't know that he was from Luton though.

I'll tell my mate to have a look at the thread.
Cheers

Dear god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back